Russell Wilson was solid ...

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Yes, I know we lost. We are 3-3, Moral victories don't count, ... the sky is falling ... blah blah blah ...

However,
Today was re-incarnation of the Russell Wilson of the game in Atlanta 2 years ago.
He was decisive. He was emotional. He got his receivers and TEs involved. He ran when he needed to.
I'm really happy the Jet sweep is gone. The College Gimmick offense seemed to be in the past, ... etc.
Our offense looked like a real offense today. Mr. Bevell, can we get more of this in the next 10 weeks?
I have no doubt, if we can keep this and eliminate the stupid penalties, we will make the playoffs.

randomation

Reaction score
Uh he did something that has never been done in nfl history before with passing for 300 and rushing for over 100 I would say that is more then solid.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
randomation":1dcfe3px said:
Uh he did something that has never been done in nfl history before with passing for 300 and rushing for over 100 I would say that is more then solid.
But he is "finished" (ask the guy in the Gameday Forum).

I didn't know that and thanks for letting us know. Considering how the defense is playing, we may well need to win games with a lot more offense. Russ is capable, but that damned o-line................

TheHawkster

Reaction score
Russell gave us a chance. He straight went to work in the 2nd half.

If the defense and online are this banged up, we need to pass to set up the run.
Time to get aggressive like we did in the second half today.

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
Agreed! Wilson is a stud. But don't tell that to the clown who made the topic earlier that said something like "no question Luck vs Wilson". And he went on rambling about how much better Luck is.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I think it was Wilson who went into the Locker-Room in Half-Time and pulled the team together.

When he came out, he was a stone cold killer.