You could sense it...

ScottishHawk84

Reaction score
At the game today, even before the kick off, it seemed like we were all apprehensive(was bound to happen after everything that's gone on). Not that the fans were negative but everyone was very quiet..it felt like it was a huge effort to get fans to make some noise, especially when we were on D. Didnt help that after every first down or td completion u could tell that there was a delayed reaction..waiting and looking for a flag to be thrown against us.

Last year we could be losing but I always felt like the majority of fans had confidence we'd come back...this year It seems like once we're down..we're down and we're not gonna come back.

I know winning games builds confidence but something big needs to happen this week, whether its personel changes or team meetings...our 'leaders' have to do something to bring back belief! And that for me is the word that the players and the fans need to have!

I believe..do u?

kearly

Reaction score
This game still felt like a win to me even when Seattle was down 21-3 and driving late in the 2nd quarter. Wilson had a few errant throws but was pretty good in the first half. Then he went off in the 2nd half. Plus the Rams have a history of blowing big leads against superior teams.

When Seattle got that 3 and out at the end I thought we had just won the game. Sherman celebrated like we had just won the game. That fake punt was a dagger in the heart. And the fumble recovery was a numb pain. But though this loss should be devastating on the kind of level that the 2004 Rams losses were, it's hard to feel that way after being enamoured with Wilson's majesty for three hours.

This was the football equivalent of King Felix throwing a 1 hitter and taking the loss.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
kearly":v68bfkax said:
But though this loss should be devastating on the kind of level that the 2004 Rams losses were, it's hard to feel that way after being enamoured with Wilson's majesty for three hours.

Uh,oh!! You obviously haven't been 'paying attention' because IROC Dave says Wilson is definitely not elite, and 'won't be worth anything near what his agent will ask' :th2thumbs: :roll: