Go get Kiero Small

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
Kiero Small is still sitting on Cleveland's practice squad. He looked good (at least many of us thought so) in the preseason and a lot of us wanted to see him make the 53 man roster. We can go get him right now if Coleman's injury is gonna keep him out for a while. A broken foot is a few weeks at least, and probably means he ends up on IR.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
I wouldn't even mind them giving Mike Rob a call, in all honesty, I would be ecstatic. Would take some time for him to get back in football shape and get back into some of the playbook though.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/RealMikeRob/status/523897217523130369[/tweet]

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I like Small but I think Turbin finally found his niche, even though many have been banging that drum the past year or so, and it allows Michael to get on the field but we probably need a 4th RB and STer.

hoxrox

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":d0ktrxay said:
I wouldn't even mind them giving Mike Rob a call, in all honesty, I would be ecstatic. Would take some time for him to get back in football shape and get back into some of the playbook though.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/RealMikeRob/status/523897217523130369[/tweet]

If he's serious, call him in.

drdiags

Reaction score
Quick question. The In-Actives had been announced prior to Coleman breaking his foot. Do the Seahawks get the chance to swap out an inactive for Coleman? Not sure about the rules regarding the inactive list.

On topic: This would be a smart move, it shouldn't take Small long to get back into the playbook unless Cleveland has a radically different terminology for their running game.

kigenzun

Reaction score
Unfortunately, Turbin doesn't have quite the right build to be a fullback. Too big up top, not enough mass in his lower half.

I agree, sign Kiero Small tomorrow.
He's funny looking 'cuz he's built like a refrigerator, but he's a true fullback; thick and all lower body mass for leverage, which is something we can't say about either Coleman or Turbin.

We drafted him, why not bring him in? Good in short yardage and can catch the ball out of the backfield.
He'll be a fire plug, break face masks lead blocking for Marshawn, and soon be a fan favorite.

Low leverage always wins in head-on collisions.

peppersjap

Reaction score
I would go get Real Rob, this team needs some veteran leadership right now and he can do the job both in the locker room and on the field.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Mike Rob can't take so much as an Advil without risking severe kidney issues. He's done playing. He's got a great future in front of him as a broadcaster. Let him be a broadcaster and be healthy.

Hawks46

Reaction score
How the hell do you break a foot in warmups ??

I liked Small.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
drdiags":3o8ar8qp said:
Quick question. The In-Actives had been announced prior to Coleman breaking his foot. Do the Seahawks get the chance to swap out an inactive for Coleman? Not sure about the rules regarding the inactive list.

Nope. Once this inactives are set, it is done. This hurt us once before back in 2008 (a/k/a the year we had no receivers.) We were so thin at the position that we were going to start Seneca Wallace at WR for a game early in the season, but he hurt himself after the inactive players had been reported and there was nothing we could do about it.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Like the idea of grabbing Small, he looked ok in pre-season though Coleman was more versatile.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Cleveland brought Small up to their active roster.....so that isn't going to happen.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Browns signed FB Kiero Small off their practice squad.
Seattle, the team that drafted Small in the seventh round, is in need of a fullback. So the Browns protect themselves by calling him up and waiving Ray Agnew.

pehawk

Reaction score
I told you guys it wasn't going to happen! Small wrote that big essay in Sports Illustrated about "coming home to NE Ohio" once the Browns signed him to PS. The national coverage was gigantic.

Largent80

Reaction score
pehawk":hfmbr7g7 said:
I told you guys it wasn't going to happen! Small wrote that big essay in Sports Illustrated about "coming home to NE Ohio" once the Browns signed him to PS. The national coverage was gigantic.

He has no choice if we claim him.