Zach miller

jake206

Reaction score
How bad did we miss this guy...we tried to trade percy for a TE cameron jordan or julius thomas before Jets trade per adam shefter and ian rappaport

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
I was very very happy when I learned we signed Miller to an extension in the offseason. I am super bummed he is out. Ankle... Pppffftttt wrap it up, chew on a Vicodin and get in there Zack! Haha jk but really we need Zack back. Zack attack Miller! Stud!

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Someone people seem to forget about is Anthony McCoy IR'ed in TC (granted he was injured last year too). Dude wasn't Antonio Gates and was slow after the catch, but damn would he have been useful right now. Possibly would be starting over Luke Willson too if everyone was healthy.

HawkWow

Reaction score
McCoy is always hurt, has suspect hands and Willson plays like something of a tweener.

I begged for us to draft ASJ, currently averaging over 15 ypc and reportedly also blocking well for a craptastic Tampa team. Imagine the incredibly agile, sure handed 6'6" 270 ASJ after a year or two with Money Miller.

I like Rich, but they make very few men like ASJ and if not going LT, not moving up the few spots to grab him was both brainless and asinine, imo.

seahawksny

Reaction score
jake206":2i1aji11 said:
How bad did we miss this guy...we tried to trade percy for a TE cameron jordan or julius thomas before Jets trade per adam shefter and ian rappaport

Please stop......

He had ZERO SHOT, of going to anywhere but the Jets.

I'm going to start a new thread now about this I can't believe people actually believe this