CMike burning a timeout

jonkchar

Reaction score
I only watched the second half of the Rams game and my reception was spotty so I listened to the radio for audio- but did anyone else catch the radio crew saying the Seahawks burnt their first time out because CMike didn't get the audible? Wondering if he couldn't hear or if he was unprepared by not knowing the audible calls. Do you think that will affect the offense's view of him for the immediate future?

2_0_6

Reaction score
yup I saw that, and instantly thought about one of the threads on here in regards to him not picking up the playbook.

GawksAtHawks

Reaction score
A little off topic but did anyone else see what he did before he got his first carry? How stupid was that! Why not just tell the defense what play you are going to run too. The reaction on Turbin's face after seeing it was priceless as well.

razgriz737

Reaction score
GawksAtHawks":15yzp5p2 said:
A little off topic but did anyone else see what he did before he got his first carry? How stupid was that! Why not just tell the defense what play you are going to run too. The reaction on Turbin's face after seeing it was priceless as well.
Don't remember it. What did he do?

Rat

Reaction score
At least he's finally making news for something other than being inactive.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I saw that and just hoped it was a rookie being thankful for his first NFL carry. I also remember thinking I hope he doesn't do it every time he's gonna get the ball. Back in the day my first coach said when you line up back there to take a handoff never look to where the play is gonna go and always do the same thing whether or not you are going to get the ball. Hoping C-mike is just very great flu and not a complete idiot.

Cartire

Reaction score
Rat":w2lqv5pr said:
At least he's finally making news for something other than being inactive.

Except the news is for the reasons peopled figured he was inactive for.

I was listening to the Raible broadcast because i was traveling home from a family reunion. I specifically remember the timeout and my first thought was, "The rumors are true"

12thManNorth

Reaction score
Hahaha good pickup. I just shook my head and laughed when that happened. Openly thanking the man upstairs prior to the play, hmmmmmm wonder if the play is going to be for you or not ?

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
GawksAtHawks":1b7mgs07 said:
I loved what he did.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":1phfhxb7 said:
GawksAtHawks":1phfhxb7 said:
I loved what he did.

What did he do?

509hawk

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":2lbyrqkl said:
ImTheScientist":2lbyrqkl said:
GawksAtHawks":2lbyrqkl said:
I loved what he did.

What did he do?

He did the little point to the heavens thing. It was painfully obvious he was about to carry the football. I dug it though haha :lol:

chawx

Reaction score
509hawk":286353g5 said:
dontbelikethat":286353g5 said:
ImTheScientist":286353g5 said:
GawksAtHawks":286353g5 said:
I loved what he did.

What did he do?

He did the little point to the heavens thing. It was painfully obvious he was about to carry the football. I dug it though haha :lol:

I didn't like it when he did it at first—I remember shouting at the TV, "Nice one, CMike! Why don't you just yell to the Rams that this ball is coming to you!!", but when he was able to bury through the line and get the first down, I forgave him.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I missed Turbin's reaction to it. Anyone have it I would love to see it. I still think Michael can be very good. He did a good job of keeping his feat moving on the first done run.

Cartire

Reaction score
austinslater25":292m2951 said:
I missed Turbin's reaction to it. Anyone have it I would love to see it. I still think Michael can be very good. He did a good job of keeping his feat moving on the first done run.

If someone can give me the qtr and time it happened, Ill rip it real quick. Dont feel like searching through for it though.