Another Percy Story

nolachawks

Reaction score
I didnt see this anywhere, if it is or was, i apologize.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-foo ... -this-year

on a side note, I named my cat Percy in honor of the newest Seahawk at the time...so I get to be reminded of this debacle for years to come unless I can get him to take a new name... I'll be trying to slowly change his name to Russ or Wilson by slowly going from Percy-to Rercy-to Rerc- to Russ, or some form of that. Should be a interesting 3 months. Go Hawks!

kidhawk

Reaction score
I don't believe that article was posted, but the fact that Percy held himself out of games has been mentioned multiple times.

BTW, don't feel too bad, I am the owner of a 10 month old dog named Percy. I got the wife to agree to the name because it has sentimental memories for her for not football reasons. I tried to change his name to Russell Wilson last week, but she isn't going for it. :lol:

kidhawk

Reaction score
Largent80":39eyv1yv said:
I named my last dump Percy. I didn't know he liked corn.

From the amount of stuff that I find in the yard, maybe percy is the proper name cuz he really is full of ....... it

A

Anonymous

Go with calling the cat "Russy" then go to "Russ".

Less steps. :mrgreen:

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Percy is a good name for a cat. They are cute and sometimes do things that make you happy, but ultimately they only care about themselves and are super lazy assholes.

Source: I have 2 cats

kidhawk

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":3m54x0ex said:
Percy is a good name for a cat. They are cute and sometimes do things that make you happy, but ultimately they only care about themselves and are super lazy assholes.

:th2thumbs:

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
kidhawk":1y397e9v said:
I don't believe that article was posted, but the fact that Percy held himself out of games has been mentioned multiple times.

BTW, don't feel too bad, I am the owner of a 10 month old dog named Percy. I got the wife to agree to the name because it has sentimental memories for her for not football reasons. I tried to change his name to Russell Wilson last week, but she isn't going for it. :lol:

Go with Efren. Or Seneca. Or Feagles. Feagles the cat.

AgentDib

Reaction score
One of the most annoying parts about this to me is that he will probably play well for the Jets given that he doesn't have work lined up yet for 2015. I'm curious to see whether he manages to bamboozle them into paying him.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Our Man in Chicago":2qpm7e4c said:
kidhawk":2qpm7e4c said:

Go with Efren. Or Seneca. Or Feagles. Feagles the cat.

I don't have a cat, and Feagles the cat would be a horrible name for a dog ;)

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
Oops. I quoted your post instead of the OP, who did have a cat.

But if you have a Beagle, Feagles the Beagle is nigh unstoppable.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Our Man in Chicago":n294ux99 said:
Oops. I quoted your post instead of the OP, who did have a cat.

But if you have a Beagle, Feagles the Beagle is nigh unstoppable.

I figured that's what happened but I'm rather enjoying the levity of the thread

Oh and no I do not have a beagle. :lol:

Rocket

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":2ndde0ke said:

Ditto

Erebus

Reaction score
The article mentions Schneider being completely honest with Idzik about Harvin's problems, which makes sense because they used to work together. We all know Schneider is a classy, upstanding guy and has integrity, which is a great thing and will lead to continued business with other GMs, but occasionally I'd rather him to be just a little less forthcoming about some things, and maybe we'd have a better draft pick in return (or a player).

Edit: sorry to derail the conversation about cats. Carry on.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
AgentDib":an1a1syn said:
One of the most annoying parts about this to me is that he will probably play well for the Jets given that he doesn't have work lined up yet for 2015. I'm curious to see whether he manages to bamboozle them into paying him.

I hope he does. We get a higher draft pick if he's on the team next year.