Hello! How Ya Been? 12th Fan View Checking In!

Psychobabbler

Reaction score
Hello all .net denizens!

Sorry I haven't checked in on this site in a while. I've been having some personal issues, and I have been seriously questioning whether I can keep going on with 12th Fan View. I mean, it was tough enough to edit the Cowboys game without what's going on in my life, and I didn't think I could do it. I even went so far as to email my contacts at the Seahawks and tell them I couldn't do it any longer. BUT I PLOWED ON THROUGH...just as the Seahawks certainly will!

I appreciate all the support y'all give me and I was wondering if I could bug you for a little more. Please consider voting for me on KING5's "Best of Western Washington" as "Best Sports Blog" at the following link:

http://best.king5.com/12th-fan-view/biz/688251

If I could pull that off, it would be such a boost to my personal morale at this moment, it would help me so much getting through the crap I'm dealing with. Leave a few kind words in the comments section! Share it with your friends on facebook/twitter/other social media!

And I'm sorry I don't frequent this place as much as I used to, dropping links to the articles I write. I figure most people know where to find them if they are seriously looking. But if you don't know where to look, or what I'm all about (due to my extreme disappearing act around here), point your browser to my most recent 12th Fan View article/video series here. I'll forgive you if you don't want to watch the Cowboys game again (it was VERY difficult for me to complete due to my present situation). So I'll also link up the other two games earlier in the season here, as well:

PACKERS 12th FAN VIEW: http://www.seahawks.com/news/articles/a ... 8bd51abe8e

BRONCOS 12th FAN VIEW: http://www.seahawks.com/news/articles/a ... 20b30e7206

COWBOYS 12th FAN VIEW: http://www.seahawks.com/news/articles/a ... 024c88f613

Thank you again for tuning in and checking out my work. It is awesome when anybody who enjoys my work says hello if they see me at the game/tailgating/wherever. If you see me, step on up and say "HI!" or "LET'S GO TO THE GAME!" or whatever! I love meeting people! You might even find your way into the video!

Again, please consider voting for me for the "BEST OF WESTERN WASHINGTON!" This is the last week of voting, and a SOUNDERS blog has won it the last three years! WE CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN AGAIN, CAN WE?!??! :mrgreen:

Green13

Reaction score
Chuck! Hope all is well, love 12th Fan View. You have my vote.

-Green13

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Just fine Chuck. I want to thank you for the Jerseys and let you know I just got a MUCH better job! I will finally have money to actually speed on stupid things...like Seahawk gear or something more useless.:)

Best Wishes,
Jo

drdiags

Reaction score
Thanks Chuck. Hang in there, as a fellow old coot I know you will weather through. Can't keep a good man down. Thanks for the efforts you put into doing the 12th Man View.

OP
OP
Psychobabbler

Psychobabbler

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":6elh4wfq said:
Just fine Chuck. I want to thank you for the Jerseys and let you know I just got a MUCH better job! I will finally have money to actually speed on stupid things...like Seahawk gear or something more useless.:)

Best Wishes,
Jo

I'm glad you got the jerseys and I hope they fitted OK. Glad to hear things are going better for you! :thirishdrinkers:

OP
OP
Psychobabbler

Psychobabbler

Reaction score
And thank you to all wishing me well wishes.

It's a tough row to hoe for me right now, but I'll plow on. Hopefully the rest of the videos I make this season will be much cheerier than that damn Cowboys video. OY! That was tough! Hadn't had to make one like that in 3 years, and that was when I was on YouTube, back before they turned me into a writer, too. :p

Hard to believe it all started when I just wanted to see what I could get away with...

pmedic920

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":28wis2x5 said:
Just fine Chuck. I want to thank you for the Jerseys and let you know I just got a MUCH better job! I will finally have money to actually spend on stupid things...like Seahawk gear or something more useless.:)

Best Wishes,
Jo

FIFY :{)

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Psychobabbler":32tduoc0 said:
MizzouHawkGal":32tduoc0 said:
Just fine Chuck. I want to thank you for the Jerseys and let you know I just got a MUCH better job! I will finally have money to actually spend on stupid things...like Seahawk gear or something more useless.:)

Best Wishes,
Jo

I'm glad you got the jerseys and I hope they fitted OK. Glad to hear things are going better for you! :thirishdrinkers:
They fit just fine.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Good to see you, Chuck. Stay the course, every storm passes eventually.