The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

HawkHack

Reaction score
So in light of Kearly wanting to move on from his (great) RT threads, a number of posters expressed a desire for a more civil forum where we could discuss actual football rather than descending into personal attacks.

So I thought we could have post-game threads for The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. I don't intend in general to create these threads; I'm just proposing a format.

"Xyz Game: The Good" should be about positives: Players who played well, good coaching decisions and so forth. If you want to feel better after a crushing loss, read this thread. But please try not to slam the posters or even the posts. Contribute instead, or head over to "The Bad" or "The Ugly", or The Shack.

"Xyz Game: The Bad" should be about players that didn't play very well, or poor coaching decisions, or perhaps bad refereeing. Try to keep this thread in the realm of constructive criticism.

"Xyz Game: The Ugly" is the place to vent (though again, it's not The Shack). If you're just PO'ed about some play or call or just the game in general, feel free to vent.

I'll start a thread or two for the Rams game just to start things off and we'll see if this works.

chevelle03

Reaction score
I think this a great idea. Hopefully it catches on.

I think most have had their say about the Rams game, but if you start these threads after we stomp the Panthers I think they could be a real success, especially in the absence of the RT threads.

chris98251

Reaction score
Most things that work here are created by individuals and not a planned situation, they gain popularity by the writer and content, I would suggest those that want to take up the pen so to speak create and let the chips fall. We can then work the situation as it develops possibly. That or the person PM one of the staff with the thought and how they would possibly like it presented. Then it can be looked at as it develops.