Report: Hawks Players Don't Think RW is Black Enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

pehawk

Reaction score
I have a lot of respect for Freeman and do think he has good sources.

This is interesting.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
This is what happens when you are successful. They pick apart anything for a story. And he is right about players saying he is not black enough. Just pathetic. And if PH thought that way then I am glad they got rid of him. And should get rid of any player who thinks that. GROW UP!

pehawk

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":21yr6qlm said:
Saw the words Bleacher Report and instantly stopped reading. Total crap.

While kind of a punk, Freemans good.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":2cqmcfpd said:
Saw the words Bleacher Report and instantly stopped reading. Total crap.

You don't know what it's like to be a mixed, well-spoken black man then. Some blacks resent us.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
I think I just got stupider reading that. I mean, come on, not black enough? I've never seen or heard this anywhere else. Is this a joke that my pasty white ass isn't getting?

Anthony!

Reaction score
So first is first the not black enough thing is stupid as hell. The fact no sources are named or even quoted makes me wonder. As to the not owning up to his mistakes, ahh really I have not heard one interview were he has not. If any of this is true outside of PH then there are players that need to grow up or get out period. Given no other sports media has brought this up I am inclined to think there is some serious making something out of nothing going on. Added I have now seen it on another reports media sight but all they did was copy the original which again make me wonder. Also make me wonder pre PH nothing, post PH issues sounds like PH was a bigger problem then we thought. MY guess is there will be some house cleaning soon as well.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
So were finally feeling what it's like to being one of those "glamour franchises". All if a sudden everything is overly scrutinized and turned into a soap opera. One of the pitfalls of success I suppose.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":35vk89zs said:
So were finally feeling what it's like to being one of those "glamour franchises". All if a sudden everything is overly scrutinized and turned into a soap opera. One of the pitfalls of success I suppose.

Yeah, don't think this would be a new issue by any means.

stizz19

Reaction score
If Wilson isn't black enough imagine what Brady and Mannings teammates think of them?

SonicHawk

Reaction score
stizz19":9rn2148r said:
If Wilson isn't black enough imagine what Brady and Mannings teammates think of them?

Probably as white.

pehawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":18wio7ac said:

Yup and I love it. We get to hear them discussed on PTI for gods sake. Awesome.

What's surprising is how Seahawks fans instantly hate the (original) author. So out of character.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
pehawk":3344qw67 said:
JSeahawks":3344qw67 said:

What's surprising is how Seahawks fans instantly hate the (original) author. So out of character.

Clearly you're not blue enough, you wouldn't understand.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
If this is true, they're racist. Ship any players with this attitude off to New York with Percy. I bet he's plenty "black enough."

King Dog

Reaction score
What exactly does not "black enough" mean? He doesn't act and talk like hip hop artists or something?

Cartire

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":ewl5wlad said:
Black Sports online is a real website?

Yea, seems a little redundant. Could mean they dont cover water polo and have dropped their golf section.

Status
Not open for further replies.