NFL TV Viewing Map: Week 8 @ Carolina (on CBS)

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2014&wk=8[/urltargetblank]

As many may remember, CBS swapped out the Tennessee/Houston Game for the Seattle/Carolina game. They are featuring the Seattle Carolina game in most of their markets.

Announcers: Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts

Other games on CBS Early:

Baltimore/Cincinnati
Buffalo/NY Jets
Miami/Jacksonville

the Bills/Jets & Dolphins/Jaguars games are both basically only in their own localized regions.

A large portion of the middle of the country, starting from Colorado to the East coast is getting the Ravens/Bengals. Also Hawaii

Most of the Western, far north and far south (except Floriday) are getting the Seahawks/Panthers game.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Glad I checked this thread, I would have been confused as all hell on Sunday AM :lol:

hawkfan68

Reaction score
It's interesting that CBS would go for a NFC game (both teams from NFC). It's the AFC tv station. Fox is NFC. I guess they felt this was the best game heading into the 2015 season. I wonder how they feel about it now. They were probably expecting a 5-1 or 4-2 record teams with power defenses matchup.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
hawkfan68":2kz79wsj said:
It's interesting that CBS would go for a NFC game (both teams from NFC). It's the AFC tv station. Fox is NFC. I guess they felt this was the best game heading into the 2015 season. I wonder how they feel about it now. They were probably expecting a 5-1 or 4-2 record teams with power defenses matchup.

They actually traded those games off a few weeks ago. They really didn't have any games that morning with a west coast interest to them.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Thank you. I was almost set to put the DVD rEcorder up on the Fox channel. Headed up camping again to try for my Deer with antlers. Glad I did not get the doe the other day when 3 and a buck walked on by. I rechecked my tag and it said Antlered. By the way...pics of the elk cow to be posted next week. :p

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
The bar downtown next to Clink (slammers or sluggers?) will they be open that early for away games? I start work on Monday and looking for a cool place to watch the game

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Ooh Oakland at Cleveland for the late game on CBS here in the PDX area. Awesome..........not.
Fortunately, AZ vs. Philly on Fox so that's at least worth watching.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Indianapolis v Pittsburgh and Kansas v St. Louis for me. The Indianapolis/Pittsburgh game might be interesting.

zelter

Reaction score
Thanks -I am sure some will disagree but I actually think Dan Fouts is the best commentator out there

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
WOW!!! I get another Hawk game televised out here. :D

seabowl

Reaction score
Sucks being a NY'er Hawks fan. We get Buffalo at Jets. I can't escape Percy!!!!!

It was great though last year being able to go to the bowl since it was here.