Willson, Simon return to practice; Maxwell later this week

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Finally some decent news on the injury front

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Seahawks/status/525005080077271040[/tweet]

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Simon was god awful though.

Love that Maxwell is coming back. That's a life-saver.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Bahhhh...I missed the presser this week. I just checked the site and it's not on. He must have snuck on early again this week....of course when I was running late.

From what I'm seeing online, it looks like Hill won't be back this week, and to get more pressure he's going to adjust the rotation on the line to keep guys fresher

pehawk

Reaction score
Simon will be fine. I like the "dog" in him.

SeaChase

Reaction score
I think Simon has potential. But, someone has to remind him the penalty rules have changed since last year.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
SeaChase":198leafb said:
I think Simon has potential. But, someone has to remind him the penalty rules have changed since last year.
He'll get it. I like his attitude it's similar to Browner and Browner was always fouling but he set the tone.

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
SonicHawk":oj3c89ag said:
Simon was god awful though..

He was, but it was his first quarter of game play. He will get better with more experience, I have no doubt in my mind.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":15by2nc1 said:
SonicHawk":15by2nc1 said:
Simon was god awful though..

He was, but it was his first quarter of game play. He will get better with more experience, I have no doubt in my mind.

He's got to be better than he was last weekend.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":35yiwpzn said:
SeaChase":35yiwpzn said:
He'll get it. I like his attitude it's similar to Browner and Browner was always fouling but he set the tone.
He had a couple of bonehead plays...could be first game jitters. He had a solid tackle on Kenny Britt (big WR) after a short reception.

lobohawk

Reaction score
Won't feel better regarding injuries until we get Wagner and Miller back. They were difference makers at their positions and helped cover other aspects.

Each are a bit of a duel threat. Miller being very good at receiving and blocking. Wagner a tackling machine in the running game. While good in underneath coverage and blitzing to disrupt the passing game.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
We're lucky the Panthers only have two people to throw to and nothing for a RB.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think we can fairly judge a player by his first quarter of action. Plus we really just need warm bodies back there.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":32bbispv said:
I don't think we can fairly judge a player by his first quarter of action. Plus we really just need warm bodies back there.

Yeah, but that quarter was garbage.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Simon is going to be a player just like Brandon Browner: Causes infuriating penalties, but makes big plays and gets into the heads of opposing WRs. He just needs to stay healthy and try not to make so many mistakes. Remember that Sunday was his first real game action and he was probably spending a lot of time just trying to adjust to the speed of a real NFL game.

If you were a fan who loved Brandon Browner, you will love Simon. Give him some time. And Simon, stop getting hurt.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
SonicHawk":vnhx07wb said:
Zebulon Dak":vnhx07wb said:

Yeah, but that quarter was garbage.

I don't think you're getting your point across accurately.