I guarantee we will win this week.

jkitsune

Reaction score
I feel more certain that we will win this week than I have essentially any other week this year. Disagree with me if you like, but I think the second half of the Rams game carries over, and we come out feeling a lot rosier for it.

I'm 3-0 so far on these over the last couple years - @Chicago in RW's rookie year was the first one. I'm pretty sure we'll run it to 4-0.

Go Hawks.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
I'm with you, jk. I saw that spark in the second half of the Rams game. The team is under a microscope right now, or maybe just with the media, and I think they'll come out pissed off and ready to roll.

I would not be surprised to see an outstanding defensive effort from this team this week. I see big contribution coming from Turbo in his new role, and from Richardson. Looking for Irvin to have a big game too with the Panther's banged up OLine.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Allow me to simply say that I sure hope you are right. I am feeling good about our offensive stars, not so much about the OL or DL. Injuries is taking its toll as well. That's why I can't get too fired up, although I love the optimism and I could most certainly see it happening this Sunday.

We're due for a convincing win.

djb28

Reaction score
I am confident! ( who are the refs?)

hoxrox

Reaction score
I'm feeling better about this game, but I think people guaranteed the last 2 games as well..

I'll feel a lot better once I see Newton get sacked, or their running backs get tackled for loss.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
jkitsune":3lcm8w9h said:
I feel more certain that we will win this week than I have essentially any other week this year. Disagree with me if you like, but I think the second half of the Rams game carries over, and we come out feeling a lot rosier for it.

I'm 3-0 so far on these over the last couple years - @Chicago in RW's rookie year was the first one. I'm pretty sure we'll run it to 4-0.

Go Hawks.

Have you bet everything you own on this guarantee?

HawkWow

Reaction score
I will be satisfied with a solid win. That's still a damn long trip and we are not 100%. I like the sentiment of this thread, JK, and agree with it's premise. I believe we are about to wake up but unsure exactly what we have to work with atm. Wish we were home this week. I'd take us over anyone (but then again, I always do).

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
I say we go down to Dixie and the birds turn the tables on the kitties and we win convincingly

DrDix

Reaction score
I don't see DangeRuss letting us lose 3 in a row.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
I think we will win also, but please dont attempt to jinx us by guaranteeing something you clearly can't

OP
OP
jkitsune

jkitsune

Reaction score
bmorepunk":2ojmm2pi said:
jkitsune":2ojmm2pi said:

Go Hawks.

Have you bet everything you own on this guarantee?

My net worth is negative, so if I lose do I get my debt wiped out?

lukerguy

Reaction score
Barring more unforeseen injuries, I really feel like we go at least 7-3 in the last 10, even maybe even 8-2. We're going to make the playoffs, it's just a matter of whether or not we get a home game or not.

nanomoz

Reaction score
If we lose, I'm going to hump your wife (or something, Mr. Jinxface

kf3339

Reaction score
hoxrox":1g23o6ei said:
I'm feeling better about this game, but I think people guaranteed the last 2 games as well..

Yes, they did.

I'll feel a lot better once I see Newton get sacked, or their running backs get tackled for loss.

Ditto.

byau

Reaction score
I want to agree, yes we are due for a convincing win. But I said that last week.

I am avoiding posting a prediction so as not to jinx us.

I'll just say I hope you are right, I am fearful

Lithium

Reaction score
I feel very differently. Having a hard time seeing us winning this game. Would love to be wrong obviously but I think this just may be the start of the end of our season. To be clear I also wouldn't be shocked if we won out but I just have a feeling/sense it aint our year.....but I hope I don't know what I'm talking about!!!!!!