pmedic920

Reaction score
#3 makes some positive comments.
c3c344d581f334c40a988d591c544c28.jpg

Stand by for a link :{)

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId= ... rc=desktop

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
Yep just as I thought. The media loves drama and a story... They are trying their best, but I don't buy any of it.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Every day, another stupid story. :roll:
I never believed for one minute that players all the sudden don't like RW. And that whole "not black enough" thing isn't even worth debating. So stupid.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Russell and the other players just need to shut up and win.

It's a simple formula. If you lose, that's when the media and Twitter trolls make up reasons for why you're losing. If you win? It shuts everyone up.

So if the players are tired of hearing all the rumors, just win and it'll go away.

Anthony!

Reaction score
I think this says it all

"Other players agreed with Wilson when asked about a divided locker room.

"I hadn't heard that," said strong safety Kam Chancellor. "But if that's what people are saying, it's absolutely ridiculous."

Free safety Earl Thomas was asked if it offended him that anyone would insinuate the team had a locker-room schism.

"It doesn't offend me at all because they're not here and they don't know," Thomas said. "I think this team is headed in the right direction."

That's Kam and ET enough said

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
I don't exactly agree that the players need to shut up and win. I feel that the media is divisive, lurking to find stories where there are none. I feel bad that Kam, Earl, and Russ need to defend the status of the locker room...

Just my two cents.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
I'm so sick of hearing about all the drama surrounding the team, I wish everyone would just get along and none of it happened.

So glad that loser is gone.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
CHawkTailGator":rjr927x0 said:
I don't exactly agree that the players need to shut up and win. I feel that the media is divisive, lurking to find stories where there are none. I feel bad that Kam, Earl, and Russ need to defend the status of the locker room...

Just my two cents.

Is the media talking about how Romo's never going to win, or Jerry Jones is the worst owner in the league anymore?

Nope, cause they're rolling now. The media is only divisive and looking for angles when you're losing......cause it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I don't think the locker was ever divided either. I do believe though that players made those comments and still would make them. But do I think it makes them play not as hard for RW? NO. These men are playing professional football, winning and performing will be #1, especially in Pete's locker room.

Go Hawks!

StoneCold

Reaction score
Donn2390":1syabkxr said:
The division in the locker room is now dividing in New York.. It's over and we're back on track and on the way..

I read this and couldn't help but think of the Hawks as an Amoeba dividing and replicating. Though in this case it was more like expelling a puss filled zit. Splat on the Jets. Perhaps we could really stretch the analogy and say that PH is like ebola. We're now clean, but the Jets are about to get a very bad infection.

Sorry about this spew. It's very boring at work today.

:)

SC