The real reason I don't post anymore at Seahawks.net

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
I think we need a list of the greatest Seahawks of each position who weren't Seahawky enough.

OP
OP
Hawkstorian

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":10hcvfhb said:
I think we need a list of the greatest Seahawks of each position who weren't Seahawky enough.

Hmmm... I'm intrigued....

djb28

Reaction score
At least he had some good games. Dan McGwire on the the hand..I think he had two or three career TDs.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
I think Boz was not very Seahawky. If he was, then we were definitely in an identity crisis at the time.

James in PA

Reaction score
Nate Odomes was very un-Seahawky. He was supposed to be a big free agent signing for us back in the mid 90s from Buffalo. I don't think dude ever played a single down in a regular season game for the Hawks. I think one year he got hurt playing pickup basketball during the preseason. I forget what happened the following year but I think he missed that entire season too. Then we just cut his ass.

seahawksny

Reaction score
I think to qualify for that award, it would have to be someone that was one team that we were waiting for an explosive season but never got it. The kind of player that make u ask. "Why ????? Is he still on team????

My vote goes to Chad brown
don't give me any stats please. I know he may haveed us in tackles in year, but He was a Huuuuuge disappointment

Also....
Koren Robinson being brought back a second time. Why??

Houshmandzadeh. Also...why?

HawkWow

Reaction score
I don't think there's any question, Harvin by far was the least Seahawky player to ever play for this team. Made Joey Galloway look like Russ Wilson by comparison.

James in PA

Reaction score
I couldn't stand Koren Robinson. Definitely one of my most disappointing Seahawks ever.

HawkWow

Reaction score
James in PA":2bal44sy said:
I couldn't stand Koren Robinson. Definitely one of my most disappointing Seahawks ever.

But you have to admit, Koren knew how to party.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
HawkWow":22hk2n4i said:
James in PA":22hk2n4i said:

But you have to admit, Koren knew how to party.

So did Ken Hamlin...

on a side note, the Seahawks aren't action green enough.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
BlueBlood":3v1fv99m said:
I stopped listening to Macklemore cuz he wasnt white enough

OT: Speaking of Macklemore, I am still blown away when ever I visit Seattle how randomly adored that guy is up there.

I mean I know why, and the rest of the country certainly enjoys him too, but wow its a bizarre 'nother world when it comes to Macklamore love in the Puget Sound.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Franco Harris and Jerry Rice for obvious reasons.