Top 5 Seahawks QB's of all time?

Lithium

Reaction score
Ive never seen Zorn or Krieg play but based off everything Ive seen that list seems about right.

King Dog

Reaction score
I don't consider Moon a Seahawks QB. Although I'm sentimental towards Zorn and Krieg, as I grew up watching them - what a sad list lol

brimsalabim

Reaction score
soxhawk":bu2e81jl said:
Is it even a discussion?

Zorn
Krieg
Moon
Hasselbeck
Wilson

Does Kitna belong?
Interesting that Wilson has fallen down the list despite putting up his best numbers this season.

sutz

Reaction score
brimsalabim":1wmv18xu said:
soxhawk":1wmv18xu said:
Is it even a discussion?

Zorn
Krieg
Moon
Hasselbeck
Wilson

Does Kitna belong?
Interesting that Wilson has fallen down the list despite putting up his best numbers this season.
I believe that list is chronological, not by ratings. ;)

ZagHawk

Reaction score
RW is matching/breaking NFL records by just the start of his 3rd year and brought the Hawks their first (and currently only) SB win. I don't see how he's the top QB of all time for this franchise outside of epic collapse the remainder of his career.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
soxhawk":iq9frbhw said:
Is it even a discussion?

Zorn
Krieg
Moon
Hasselbeck
Wilson

Does Kitna belong?

This team has only had seven real starting QBs. Add Mirer in there with Kitna and that's the list.

pehawk

Reaction score
I don't think Moon belongs.

Wilson
Krieg
Hass
Zorn
Kitna

Kitna belongs. He was our Andy Dalton, but, without the ginger.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Kitna belongs just because of his eery resemblance to my big toe.

Kreig did more with less than perhaps any QB I have ever watched. His hands were so small he needed a jr size ball, but he produced. Except for when he was throwing the ball backwards. Definitely a dome QB.

Hass needs to be a color commentator, now. On every network, every game. I felt bad for him at the end, not only was he sliding a bit, his GM surrounded him with expired plain yogurt.

Zorn. I am a lefty who can run, and he was the man when I was just cutting my teeth on the Hawks. We share a kinship.

Wilson is already the best QB this team has ever had.

What I like about them all? They are leftovers. Unwanted by most, they scratched an clawed their way to the starting job.

After looking at that list, Seattle getting the best QB in the league with the first pick would never be right. Our best can't be annointed.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
KITNA?

#1. Wilson
#2. Hasselbeck
#2A. Zorn
#4. Kreig
#5. Tjack

gargantual

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2ict5t3v said:
Kitna belongs just because of his eery resemblance to my big toe.

Kreig did more with less than perhaps any QB I have ever watched. His hands were so small he needed a jr size ball, but he produced. Except for when he was throwing the ball backwards. Definitely a dome QB.

Hass needs to be a color commentator, now. On every network, every game. I felt bad for him at the end, not only was he sliding a bit, his GM surrounded him with expired plain yogurt.

Zorn. I am a lefty who can run, and he was the man when I was just cutting my teeth on the Hawks. We share a kinship.

Wilson is already the best QB this team has ever had.

What I like about them all? They are leftovers. Unwanted by most, they scratched an clawed their way to the starting job.

After looking at that list, Seattle getting the best QB in the league with the first pick would never be right. Our best can't be annointed.

Ahh, thanks for the chuckle. You're usually good for a few of those every day.

I like the concept that they're all leftovers. Fits our team identity and history to a Tee. My dad has always said he wished he could've seen Zorn play with a real line protecting him. He was never the same after getting injured tho.

Everyone seems to be forgetting David Greene and Clipboard Jesus.

DynoHawk

Reaction score
Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Wilson!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!Dilfer!

hawknation2014

Reaction score
1. Russell Wilson- even in just his 3rd season, his Super Bowl championship trumps all.

2. Matt Hasselbeck- NFC championship, most passing yards, and three Pro Bowl seasons.

3. Dave Krieg- most TDs, second most yards, three playoff wins, and three Pro Bowl seasons.

4. Jim Zorn- NFC Offensive Rookie of the Year, three-consecutive 3,000 yard seasons, and Second-Team All-Pro in 1978.

5. Jon Kitna- only other QB in team history to lead the team to the playoffs.

Picking a fifth best QB is the hard part. Warren Moon almost wins by default because he's the only other QB in team history to go to the Pro Bowl, and he won Pro Bowl MVP. Moon threw for 3,678 yards and 25 TDs that year at 41 years old.

Rick Mirer was so disappointing that it's had to write his name here, though they were able to get a first round pick out of him. He is still fourth all time in passing yards and won AFC Rookie of the Year in 1993.