On a good note. Paul Allen is still the best owner.

pehawk

Reaction score
That's one of the advantages of being in the NFCW...owners box. The Seahawks will ALWAYS have the best owner in the division.

I know our 49er "friends" will come in and say this York is different. But, I'm still not convinced. My hunch, and probably some bias, thinks now that this York got his stadium his true colors will begin to show.

Bidwell is, well, Bidwell.

The Rams ownership will stabilize once they head to LA.

While salary cap floors and increased revenue have diminished the negative influence an owner can have on their franchise, it can still be a factor.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
A good owner for the players and community, no question.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
So many people love to boast about how amazing Steve Jobs was, and don't get me wrong bring Apple to what it is today vs where it was (really losing the market, probably almost completely gone) is impressive. But outside of his business savvy, I don't ever remember reading about anything good he did for the greater good of humanity.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
ZagHawk":amsuure2 said:
So many people love to boast about how amazing Steve Jobs was, and don't get me wrong bring Apple to what it is today vs where it was (really losing the market, probably almost completely gone) is impressive. But outside of his business savvy, I don't ever remember reading about anything good he did for the greater good of humanity.

He didn't order your death.

grizbob

Reaction score
ZagHawk":28kcqvyo said:

Apples to oranges, Jobs didn't own an NFL team :mrgreen:

GeekHawk

Reaction score
SonicHawk":2xegnhie said:
ZagHawk":2xegnhie said:

He didn't order your death.

Exactly! ;)

Latest posts