Seahawks Take Over/Tailgate for the Panthers game

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
I've had a few people ask me about Seahawks rallies in Charlotte preceding the game on Sunday.

Here is the Carolina Seahawks facebook page, their was also a lot planned in preparation for the game in D.C. as well.
Seahawks Fans Of The Carolinas

As for the festivities this weekend,

12's traveling to Carolina!
Saturday October 25th at 7 pm
Join us for the take over party. Its right between Hooters and The King's Kitchen and across the street from the Marriott! We will have a raffle to support breast cancer, $2 Beers. $4 shots and drink specials!

Sunday, October 26th - Starting at 8am
The Tailgate party on game day will be in the Draught Bar and Grill parking lot. You can purchase a $10 bracelet to support breast cancer at the takeover party or the tailgate, it includes food and drinks for the tailgate party! The bracelet is not required to attend the tailgate but we would love your support!
Come join us! There will be a group pic at noon sharp! Please share this info with all 12'ers you know! Looking forward to meeting all of you! For more info you can reach Amanda at [email protected] GO HAWKS!

Look forward to seeing all you beautiful people there!

OP
OP
N

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
liftingaddict":3hzv6xp7 said:
Starting the trip down from Ohio in an hour or so! Let's Go Hawks!

Awesome! Have a safe drive down and look forward to seeing you at/before/during the game!

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
i still hold out some hope that they will make some reward seats available tomorrow so i can fly down from YYZ. come on US airways, co-operate.... ;-)

Largent80

Reaction score
YYZHawksFan":2mn3ob7a said:
i still hold out some hope that they will make some reward seats available tomorrow so i can fly down from YYZ. come on US airways, co-operate.... ;-)

Wait, you live in a RUSH song?

[youtube]rMuKr7VfkpM[/youtube]

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
In the city that those beloved musicians are from. I see Getty Lee at the bluejays games and in the city every once and a while. Especially when my buddies get me the good seats.