Favourite announcing crews

kev007

Reaction score
:2: Fellow 12's!

See the TV crew working the Caroline game are Ian Eagle & Dan Fouts (think they are nicknamed The Bird and The Beard?!). Listened to them before in other games and think they are pretty good, although not sure why Eagle pronounces his first name as Iron?? Who's your favourite crew? Least favourite crew? (not keen on Buck & Aikman).

Go 'Hawks!

Kev

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Not even close.............Mayock and Nesler.

Last year I petitioned the league to genetically clone these two so that they could do every game in every city on every network. All I got back was a restraining order. wtf.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Love Buckhardt and Lynch .. Al Michaels and Collinsworth are great as well, though I can see how Collinsworth turns off some people.

I actually don't mind Joe Buck as much as a lot of people.. but he can definitely be a bit on the bland side.

Ian Eagle is fan-freaking-tastic though. Really don't like Fouts however.

OP
OP
K

kev007

Reaction score
Agree, Mike Mayock was awesome - why is he not doing NFL games now? Like Al Michaels and Cris Collinsworth too. Not keen on Phil Simms (Nantz is okay), some of his expressions are a bit goofy!

Fave crew ever?!

Kev

Largent80

Reaction score
Gawd, Fouts was a great QB and stinks as a commentator. In fact, I can't think of any that I even like.

Maybe they should all become refs.

sc85sis

Reaction score
kev007":2n0bh6of said:
:2: Fellow 12's!

See the TV crew working the Caroline game are Ian Eagle & Dan Fouts (think they are nicknamed The Bird and The Beard?!). Listened to them before in other games and think they are pretty good, although not sure why Eagle pronounces his first name as Iron?? Who's your favourite crew? Least favourite crew? (not keen on Buck & Aikman).

Go 'Hawks!

Kev

I'm guessing he pronounces it "Eye-an" rather than "Ee-an" and it just sounds as if he's saying "iron."

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Mayock, I like aikman and buck too. I miss gus Johnson. Kevin harland is awesome on the radio broadcast.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Raible/ Moon. I try to sync up TV and Radio when I can. Doesn't work when I am flipping back and forth between games though.

Aikman is good when he isn't slobbering all over somebody (Cowboys when we played them for example)

I like Michaels, and would like to see a Michaels/ Aikman crew.

Really miss Summerall, and I actually enjoyed Madden's ridiculous, energetic counterpunch to Summerall's perfect, minimalistic deadpan.

Can't stand Buck, Collinsworth, or Bob Costas and his halftime socio-political crap.

- bsd

hawkpride

Reaction score
Yep Raible/ Moon on the radio are for sure the best.

Touchdown Seahawks..........

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
I always liked Gary Thorne, Bill Clement and Darren Pang

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Mayock is the best color guy out there. I also like Darryl Johnston which is surprising cuz he's an ex-Cowpatty. I like John Lynch. Do not like Aikman, not wild about Fouts, not wild about Collinsworth, don't like Simms.

Play by play, I like Nantz and love Michaels. Don't like Buck on football but enjoy him on baseball (hey Harold Reynolds, you're good but let Joe and Thom talk once in a while man). Eagle is fine.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Play by Play: Eagle, Harlan, Nesler, Michaels

Color: Mayock, Johnston, Gruden

Really like Johnson/Davis for college games.

StaffAmerica74

Reaction score
I actually grew find of that team we had all of 2012 they were horrible but did so many hawk games they knew everything about them.... Chris meyers from nascar was one of the guys.

Erebus

Reaction score
The Bird and The Beard are a CBS crew. Seahawks and Panthers are both NFC, which means it will be on Fox. So why would they announcing our game?

hangumhi

Reaction score
I could listen to coach Gruden talk football all day. To me he's the most brilliant mind inolved in football today. Plus i love when he rips on bad reference calls. He says it like it is. The last game i watched where the receivers toe was barely out and they reversed the call and he said "i used to love football". I thought that was awesome. ..i couldn't have said it better.

Tical21

Reaction score
Dave Sims is about as good as it gets, too bad he doesn't do much tv. Mayock is pretty good. I'll always like Al Michaels. I miss Madden terribly.