seahawks related in regards to recording games

niveky

Reaction score
Have there been any new regulations regarding recording games. There has been twice already I have tried to record games and double checked they were set to record and the dvr did not record them and noone else in the house messed with the recordings.

djb28

Reaction score
I would think if you paid your subscription it shouldn't be an issue. But who knows with this NFL. I guess I will find out tomorrow as I need to be away and was going to set the timer to record. This will not make me happy if true. Then again, Neither has the team thus far!

chris98251

Reaction score
It's not recording, it's re using the broadcast publicly, privately you can .

If you can see it you can record it typically since the broadcast goes thru the DVR to your monitor or TV . Unless there is a blocking code from the medium you're using.

OP
OP
niveky

niveky

Reaction score
chris98251":1k68xwdf said:
It's not recording, it's re using the broadcast publicly, privately you can .

If you can see it you can record it typically since the broadcast goes thru the DVR to your monitor or TV . Unless there is a blocking code from the medium you're using.

if there was a blocking code wouldn't it ban me setting up a recording for it in the first place?

chris98251

Reaction score
Your setting up for a channel and program, the dvr just doesn't write it, kind of like blocking movies, again depending on who you are recording from, if it's the NFL Network then I would think it would be blocked.

OP
OP
niveky

niveky

Reaction score
chris98251":1nbzyioj said:
Your setting up for a channel and program, the dvr just doesn't write it, kind of like blocking movies, again depending on who you are recording from, if it's the NFL Network then I would think it would be blocked.

one of the two broadcasts was the cowboys game. If i'm not mistaken that was fox, but i made sure that it accepted the recording and then checked it again from the dvr future recordings menu and it was there but it didn't record....ah well, whatever it is hopefully the game on cbs will record tomorrow. i can hope.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
I think it was the cowboy game they were scheduled to show on Fox but decided to show another instead for 1st qtr or so then switched to it in progress. I had to switch over and watch in on sunday ticket until they blocked it out there and changed back to fox. This completely screwed up my recording it as well.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
oregonhawkfan":natqlini said:
I think it was the cowboy game they were scheduled to show on Fox but decided to show another instead for 1st qtr or so then switched to it in progress......
Yes, living in a market that isn't considered a "home market" even though it's only 170 miles from the C-Link is fun isn't it? I mean I really preferred that full quarter of OT that the Bengals and Panthers played (AFTER the original morning game between the Pack and Phins had concluded I might add) over something so unimportant as a Seahawks game. Because you know, Charlotte and Cincy are close to Portland, Oregon too.

:sarcasm_off: