Well this was actually a good win

strohmin

Reaction score
10 am east coast game against a team that always plays us tough with key injuries and lot of noise from the media. Usually teams would fold and get destroyed in a game like this. I am glad we got it together and pulled out a victory in the end. This is the team I remember from last year.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
I agree with the part about being the team from last year. We pressured the QB and forced some dumb plays. Of course we made some bonehead plays on offense but that could be cleaned up easy. I feel real good not just because of the win but how the team looked overall. Better than the last two weeks and this was a early game on the road. The last two times we played this team it was a nail bitter but we won.

Go hawks

sutz

Reaction score
We really needed it. Now, with 2 winnable home games, we could be looking at a 3 game win streak before our next road trip.

:pray:

Seafan

Reaction score
Agreed.

This team will be A LOT better when Unger, Miller, Maxwell, Wagner and Lane return. I definitely have a positive outlook for the rest of the season.

If you look at the prediction thread a lot of 12s were expecting a loss today. I appreciate the patience with the running game and in spite playing a bad game RW still showed grit and clutch.

Go, Hawks!