Why Russell is a winner/leader and Cam Newton is not

seabowl

Reaction score
There are many reasons as to why Wilson is a supreme leader but as seen in today's game he was on the sidelines trying to rally the troops when we were down. On the other hand you could see Cam Newton and his body language seem deflated once they were down. This my friends is the difference between a leader and someone that is not. Cam will NEVER carry a team on his back like Russell.

Thank the Lord we have him as our QB for the foreseeable future.

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
googoodan":3swlabn9 said:
Cam's WRs do not bang his wife.

Boy that Avatar is scarrrrrrry. Wish you had Wilson, don't you? Ha ha ha ha

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
But cam is so good at pointing downfield when he gets a 1st down...or when they don't.

What a tool.

Steve2222

Reaction score
I didn't see it that way but that's just me.

Now imo I think Wilson and Peyton are probably the two biggest leaders in the NFL. However, I saw nothing from Cam today that made him look deflated or uninterested. He's a gamer as well and Carolina is lucky to have him too.

googoodan

Reaction score
Steve2222":2ims8ipx said:

Now imo I think Wilson and Peyton are probably the two biggest leaders in the NFL. However, I saw nothing from Cam today that made him look deflated or uninterested. He's a gamer as well and Carolina is lucky to have him too.

He was understandably deflated after the pick - tried to make something out of nothing and it backfired.

But judging their "leadership" by four second segments at different points of the game... lol

Chawks1

Reaction score
seabowl":2dwztfxe said:
There are many reasons as to why Wilson is a supreme leader but as seen in today's game he was on the sidelines trying to rally the troops when we were down. On the other hand you could see Cam Newton and his body language seem deflated once they were down. This my friends is the difference between a leader and someone that is not. Cam will NEVER carry a team on his back like Russell.

Thank the Lord we have him as our QB for the foreseeable future.

Couldn't agree more. The word from Carolina fans for years is how Cam shrinks when the going gets tough. We have seen hi the last 2 years shink against us when the chips are down. You can sense through his body language that he won't come through. As oppose dot our RW Captain Positive!

BTW any QB that celebrates his first down runs in the 1 st quarter just doesn't get it. He's a poser. He will be seen on Sportscenter doing that move but he gets the loss at home.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
googoodan":1tzs7wue said:
Steve2222":1tzs7wue said:

He was understandably deflated after the pick - tried to make something out of nothing and it backfired.

But judging their "leadership" by four second segments at different points of the game... lol

Um, that judgement comes from much more than a couple four second segments today

hth

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
googoodan":1t65d11l said:
Steve2222":1t65d11l said:

As someone that has watched only a handful of Cam's games I have seen him get "down" a few times in those handful of games. Have to believe this happens often to him hence the original post.

hawk45

Reaction score
Cam has looked like that every time we play him. Douchey body language after a nothing first down, scared with the game on the line, pouts as he pisses it away.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
googoodan":3mepx74m said:
Beat your team the last 3 in a row. Beat in '06 in the NFCCG. RW has a Super Bowl win as do the Seahawks. Your team does not nor does your QB.

I'd have banned you for this comment btw, but then I wouldn't have had the pleasure of reminding you of all the FACTS I mentioned above so glad I'm not.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
:34853_doh:
googoodan":2zm4rlig said:
seabowl":2zm4rlig said:
googoodan":2zm4rlig said:

No, but I would kill to have your offensive line.

:shock: :34853_doh:

jkitsune

Reaction score
googoodan":ka1sssrz said:
seabowl":ka1sssrz said:
googoodan":ka1sssrz said:

No, but I would kill to have your offensive line.

Really? Our offensive line is atrocious. Among the worst in the league. I know you don't watch our team so this one game might seem otherwise, but they're freaking awful.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Yeah, it's a sad state of affairs for the other team when they want our OL, LMAO!
On another note, if slumping your shoulders on the sideline with a towel over your head is 'black enough,' I'll keep our 'Uncle Tom,' thank you!

Latest posts