The Hawks are 4-3 so far.....

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
They win every time I am able to DVR a Seahawk game here in Michigan. GB, Denver, Washington and now Carolina. Not televised here? 3 losses.
Creepy and now I am getting scared because they won't be televised for me again until the Niner game.
Damnit!

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
There's only one thing for it: quit your job and move where you can DVR the games.

drdiags

Reaction score
It's only weird if it doesn't work. I have a couple extra guest rooms. Bring the family.

I know your friends are on cloud 9 right now with the hometown Lions.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Dammit girl, get Sunday Ticket so you can DVR ALL OF THEM... Quit being a cheapskate.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I'm not superstitious (throws salt over left shoulder) that's just all silly and ridiculous (knock on wood) and I would NOT stupe to such paranoid delusions (rubs rabbit foot) especially were my Hawks are concerned (squeezes four leaf clover).

What's next?!!

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
rideaducati":3c0e5hgz said:
Dammit girl, get Sunday Ticket so you can DVR ALL OF THEM... Quit being a cheapskate.

If you had my income you could not afford it either. Just sayin....We is po' folk.
I HAVE to be a cheapskate, I have medications that are expensive and we all know how good health insurance and drug coverage is. :roll:

Anyways, the post was more about THIS year and how goofy it is to me. Do I think they will lose every game that I cannot DVR? NO. I just thought it was funny that up to this point, it seems that way. Plus, I was bored and didn't feel like gossiping and griping about the team. God, I miss Les over here.

Largent80

Reaction score
Andrea, take that damned DVR recorder with you to wherever you need to go to and watch the game.

That thing has ju-ju.