Earl Thomas Blows Up Kevin Pierre-Louis

King Dog

Reaction score
Maybe Earl used that as a teaching moment to tell KPL later that he always needs to keep his head on a swivel :D

Basis4day

Reaction score
Pretty clear to me. When Thomas commits to the run Stewart is in a gap between KPL and KJ and he starts sprinting straight at him. KPL moves into Thomas' vision at the last moment. Looks to me like Thomas tries to pull up, but it's too late.

Things happen fast out there. It happens.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
So I said though yet ANOTHER round of Old Spice crap just to watch a video that had nothing to do with ET and KPL, but just showed a fumble. Thanks.

OP
OP
P

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Thomas is pretty crazy though. Its not the first time he tried to tackle through a teammate.

Just ask Richard Sherman after the Superbowl, lol.

I just wonder what his train of thought is... he must see red at times... black-out type of rage.

Largent80

Reaction score
Our team does not parrallel Jerry Springer.

Is it possible to actually concentrate on football and not every other damn thing?

Man, this place is becoming TMZ.

Basis4day

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":3f2l6mu2 said:
So I said though yet ANOTHER round of Old Spice crap just to watch a video that had nothing to do with ET and KPL, but just showed a fumble. Thanks.

Huh? It's on the right side of the screen. Watch Jonathon Stewart who is the RB Newton botched the handoff to (or tried to keep himself).

OP
OP
P

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":3vn4e23v said:

Dude, don't be upset because I called you out in another thread.

The video I obviously posted shows Earl Thomas blowing up KPL at about 5 seconds in.

Funny that your observation skills are about on par as your speculation skills.

kearly

Reaction score
Largent80":3b4co4qa said:

Is it possible to actually concentrate on football and not every other damn thing?

The Jerry Springer show was a fun kind of meltdown every week. I kind of see the comparison, minus the "show your tits" chants.

OP
OP
P

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Basis4day":1heh6nxr said:
Pretty clear to me. When Thomas commits to the run Stewart is in a gap between KPL and KJ and he starts sprinting straight at him. KPL moves into Thomas' vision at the last moment. Looks to me like Thomas tries to pull up, but it's too late.

Things happen fast out there. It happens.

Yeah, I figured he was reacting to Stewart after watching it several times. It makes the most logical sense.

The whole thing was just pretty funny to watch. I just first notice Thomas blowing someone up, then I realized it was a Seahawk.

Thomas is just one of those athletes, in that once he commits to something, there is no stopping his body.

Largent80

Reaction score
kearly":3liv02n6 said:
Largent80":3liv02n6 said:

The Jerry Springer show was a fun kind of meltdown every week. I kind of see the comparison, minus the "show your tits" chants.

Hahaha, yeah Kip, the last thing we need to see are 1,000 sets of Moobs.

byau

Reaction score
Wow...that is a serious hit ET laid out.

Wish we could see more of that, doesn't matter which team the guy is on. Want to see that heart and killer instinct.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":1eeg6gpm said:
SalishHawkFan":1eeg6gpm said:

Dude, don't be upset because I called you out in another thread.

The video I obviously posted shows Earl Thomas blowing up KPL at about 5 seconds in.

Funny that your observation skills are about on par as your speculation skills.
You give yourself too much credit. I'm upset because this is just about the bazzilionth time a link has took me to that stupid Old Spice crap. Wait forever and for what? Something not worth the hassle.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Rook's gotta pay his dues.

Seriously, there are a few pictures of Thomas tackling someone and his head is down and he's just throwing a shoulder. He tried to blow people up his first few years and missed some tackles as a result. Then he cleaned up his tackling. It looks like he's back to old habits. Maybe frustration is setting in on the defense. He keeps hitting like that and he's going to end up getting hurt.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I think if you look at that play in slow motion, you see KPL moving parallel to the LOS and ET moving up, however, KPL, starts to drift back, and once he drifts back, ET runs into him, had KPL kept moving laterally Et would have timed it to shoot that gap, instead of hitting KPL.

Kinda what it looked like to me.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
kearly":2pjqi4nq said:
Largent80":2pjqi4nq said:

I always figured that was what Mebane was trying to do after sacks but his jersey is too tight.

UGotHawked

Reaction score
Are people surprised? ET is the undisputed King of Friendly Fire. You could probably do a 5 min hiighlight reel of inadvertant sticks on his teammates. I say, KPL just got his official initiation. He's in the club now. :th2thumbs:

Latest posts