NFL TV Viewing Map: Week 9 vs. Oakland

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2014&wk=9[/urltargetblank]

We all knew this week was coming eventually. The map this week is not favorable, nor was it going to be with a Seahawks team, currently 3rd in it's own division facing a winless Raiders team.

If you're in Washington, Oregon, Western Idaho or Most of Northern California and Most of Arizona, you'll be fine. Otherwise you are getting the Patriots/Broncos Game

Announcers - Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon

HawkFan72

Reaction score
8 in a row that I get the Hawks with no Sunday Ticket! I knew it was coming this time since I get the Raiders game every week, but this is just crazy. It's like the Seahawks are the local team in the Bay Area this year.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
UPDATES:
Phoenix AZ: OAK-SEA to DEN-NE

Looks like we lost the Phoenix market too. There seems to be a small area on the California/Arizona border getting the game, but the rest of Arizona is now out of luck for Network coverage

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I get St. Louis v San Francisco over Arizona v Dallas, seriously? Obviously my early game is Kansas City v New York Jets. Ugly choices any way you cut it.

Largent80

Reaction score
:lol: ....There are more Raider fans here in L.A. than all sports combined and they get Denver, I get Sunday Ticket.