How many INT's will Richard Sherman have this season?

How many INT's will Richard Sherman have this year?

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • 1-2

Votes: 28 30.8%
  • 3-5

Votes: 52 57.1%
  • 6 or more

Votes: 6 6.6%

• Total voters

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
As you all probably know, Sherm has yet to record an INT this season.

With 9 games left.. how many do you believe he winds up with?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Seems like he's always good for one (or tipping one) against Kaepernick.

I said 1 or 2.

kearly

Reaction score
He's been close a few times already. No way he gets shut out.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
I am an optimist. Once the secondary heals a bit and Sherm is more able to do... Sherm, the turnovers will flow like wine to a tour bus full of retirees at Robert Mondavi's place!

Hawks46

Reaction score
I went 1-2.

I don't think he gets all that many, but once he starts playing well and gets a couple, I think teams will avoid him again.

Then again, Maxwell and Lane could come back and teams might be forced to throw at Sherm a bit more.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Sherm will get at least 2 from Kaep, and Foles's been giving them away, then we have the other Manning who threw 5 INT at his own home (last year when we played them) now he has to come to ours. Sherm will get his chance I keep seeing the number 4 for his INT for this year. Just like last year, LEAST TARGETED.

endzorn

Reaction score
Sherman is the one who claimed he was better than Revis by saying he has more picks. By his own standard he's tied for the worst cornerback in the league.

blue 22

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":2m3x8txg said:
I am an optimist. Once the secondary heals a bit and Sherm is more able to do... Sherm, the turnovers will flow like wine to a tour bus full of retirees at Robert Mondavi's place!

LOL

frosted21

Reaction score
He must be feeling really badly about himself this year, he was all about his interception numbers last season.

AgentDib

Reaction score
endzorn":31xt717o said:
Sherman is the one who claimed he was better than Revis by saying he has more picks. By his own standard he's tied for the worst cornerback in the league.
That argument was nonsense at the time too. Comparing CB box score stats is silly when some guys get 18+ targets in 75 snaps and others get 2 targets in 90 snaps. You really have to look at the more detailed stuff.

Vetamur

Reaction score
I went 3 to 5.. Eli will probably give us 2, he could get one. Kaep will give him 1 in our 2 games against him. Palmer may be a victim as well. Sanchez is pretty generous.. all 4 of those sometimes throw picks and havent learned to avoid Sherman.

Hawks46

Reaction score
It might end up going to 3-5.

Sanchez is going to throw him at least one. Eli is dumb enough to not avoid him, so I can see him throwing at least 1 to Sherm.

Should be able to get one against Palmer in 2 games.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
E. Manning, Smith, Sanchez, Kaep x2, Palmer x2, and Davis coming up. He'll have at least 5-6 by the time the regular season is finished.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
AgentDib":1mleibf9 said:
endzorn":1mleibf9 said:
That argument was nonsense at the time too. Comparing CB box score stats is silly when some guys get 18+ targets in 75 snaps and others get 2 targets in 90 snaps. You really have to look at the more detailed stuff.
THIS^