"Seattle Seahawks' locker room drama completely overblown"

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000419823/article/seattle-seahawks-locker-room-drama-completely-overblown[/urltargetblank]

Jeff Darlington wrote the article saying how he thinks the media hype surrounding the Seahawks' locker room is a bit overblown. Thought it was a good read for those who are of a similar thought.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
I hope they keep writing the stories about locker room drama!!!!! It only fuels the fire! :les:

kearly

Reaction score
Reading the article, the guy doesn't cite players or sources. It's just a guy giving his opinion based on one experience in the locker room after a Seahawks win. Not exactly cutting insight. But he's probably right.

I know that John Clayton has been wrong a lot about the Seahawks lately, but I think he is probably right about the Seahawks being closer than ever after Harvin was traded. Maybe there are a few individual players who were part of Harvin's alleged mutiny that are still a bit displeased, but I think RW is a guy that can rally his teammates pretty much no matter what. As long as we have him, and Pete, everything should click just fine, IMO.