Votes: 9 7.0%
  • Less than 10%

Votes: 27 21.1%
  • No Chance

Votes: 22 17.2%

• Total voters

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I think we have a good chance of winning them all.
But I would say we should win them all.
Over optimistic... hell yeah!! Why not?

Are you?!!

kidhawk

Reaction score
Even though I have been wrong twice already this season, I'm sticking with my preseason predictions, which means we'll likely have 2 more losses. If things go like that I still see us winning the division at 11-5 and it will come down to the wire on whether or not we get a bye.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Hawks will absolutely have a chance to win all of their remaining games! So will their opponents...

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":1ug1xlpm said:
Hawks will absolutely have a chance to win all of their remaining games! So will their opponents...

Way to commit! :sarcasm_off:

Hawknballs

Reaction score
no reason this team shouldn't have a chance to win every game they play against anyone; they already beat Denver and Green Bay, two of the 'hottest' teams in the league at the moment. Home or away, doesn't matter.

but everyone else plays the games too so it's statistically just going to be hard to win them all.

IMO this team needs to win at least 7 more games to have a good playoff shot. That all starts by winning the next three - two at home against teams they should beat in Oakland and the Giants, and then on the road in KC. KC is a good team but they aren't an elite team. We'll need to play one of our better games; but if we can go 3-0 over the next 3 weeks and get to 7-3, that puts us in a spot where we can go 4-2 the rest of the way and be in a good position to make the playoffs.

So, lets just see what happens over the next 3 weeks. I'm surprised we have 3 losses, but if you told me going into the season that at the halfway point we'd be 6-2 I wouldn't have been totally shocked. Right now we are only one game behind that pace. This is the NFL, you're not going to go 13-3 every year, especially when injuries mount after two seasons with playoff runs.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":1z3e6es5 said:
Grahamhawker":1z3e6es5 said:

Way to commit! :sarcasm_off:

Yeah..well...

...I fell into the preseason-hype pretty hard, trying to keep things a bit more conservative from here on out.

Hey, Hawks have a decent SHOT at all of 'em, I'd say.

minormillikin

Reaction score
I suppose everyone should have answered 100% based on the wording of the survey.

Based on the spirit of the question, not the exact wording, it's very unlikely the Seahawks will win every game. I'd say less than 10%.

Though, without a doubt (100%) they have a chance to win each game.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I put 60%. We have a better chance in some games than others, but overall we have a low chance of winning every game. But then again, so does every other team.

That said, we don't have to win all the rest of our games. We'd probably have to, to have a good shot at HFA in the NFC, but it's more important WHICH games we win. I'd say we have a damned good chance of winning the division if we sweep the rest of our divisional games. We absolutely have to sweep the Cards to have a shot, and if the Niners heat up, we'll have to sweep them as well.

Before the season, I predicted that the divisional winner had to have at least a 4-2 record within that division. I'm sticking with that.

McGruff

Reaction score
There isn't a team on the schedule we can't beat, so until we lose them, I am assuming we will win them.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I find it interesting that we have a thread wondering if we can win the rest of our games (which includes 2 games against the 49ers) and then we have another thread above it pointing out that our starting MLB is Brock Coyle.

Last year, everything broke right for the Hawks. It was a storybook season. This year, those same fumbles are not bouncing our way, players are getting injured, and we were stripped of key pieces by Free agency.

It is a very good team, but a team that might not even make the playoffs. It is still a team to be feared that can beat anyone. But it is not consistent enough to put together a string of wins like it will need to go back to the playoffs much less the SB.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
There is a 50% chance to win every game. You either do, you or you don't.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I would say more like a 33 1/3 percent....Win, Lose, or tie.
Could be 49%, 49%, and 2%. Ya never know. LOL

Hawks46

Reaction score
Injuries can't always be avoided, and we have been testing our depth, but we will have guys coming back, which should only help us.

It's highly unlikely that we're going to drop 3/4 of our INT's, every fumble goes the other way, and the vast majority of calls go against us for the rest of the season. We'd have to have a crap storm of epic proportions, including a conspiracy theorists wet dream of shitty officiating, to miss winning 10 games this year. Like someone said, we need to win out at home (starting with the Raiders and Giants, and ending with STL) and win 2 more on the road, and that gets us 10 wins.

hoxrox

Reaction score
IMO,

Week 9: vs. Oakland - (80%)
Week 10: vs. N.Y. Giants - (70%)
Week 11: at Kansas City - (40%)
Week 12: vs. Arizona - (65%)
Week 13: at San Francisco - (45%)
Week 14: at Philadelphia - (50%)
Week 15: vs. San Francisco - (60%)
Week 16: at Arizona - (50%)
Week 17: vs. St. Louis - (70%)

Increase each game by 5% if we can get Wagner back.

irocdave

Reaction score
Almost zero chance, and anyone who has watched this years team play feels the same way. Just answering the question posed directly. NFW this team wins out.

However they still have a legit shot at winning the NFC west and winning it all. No way the Cards keep up the pace, the big interdivisional games late in the year and the Hawks will be a different team from yesterday. That's the optimistic side of my overall negative personality shining through. Guess that comes from talking my dad off the ledge last year almost every game. Last year I knew the Hawks were going to deliver without a doubt, this year is a crapshoot most just like most NFL seasons. I just don't have the same confidence as last year and the team hasn't shown they have the same commitment, talent and swagger.

Hopefully my comments are wrong and can be rubbed in my face later this year. Just have not seen the same dominance potential of the 14 team as last years team. My expectation of dominance for the 2013 team started in 2012 for the newcomers and niner fans, not last February.

chris98251

Reaction score
The way things have happened this year I just want to get healthier and pray that we play up to our skill level, the rest we can't control as in officials and how other teams do.If were in a playoff birth I will be happy, if not there will be a reason. Given health and ability to play our game regardless of how many games we win we should be in the playoffs.