Mid Season Team MVP : So far who is it?

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Russell Carrington Wilson. Bobby would be also be in the running, were he healthy.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Don't we have one more game to go before "half-way"?

If I had to pick, I'd go with Marshawn Lynch. He had 120+ all-purpose yards in our first 3 wins. 6 total TDs. Terrorized Green Bay. Game-winning rush vs. Denver. Game-sealing reception vs. WAS.

chris98251

Reaction score
Jeez don't ya know it's gotta be Andrew Luck!

Seriously, I think it's Got to be Russell, not for his play but for his leadership through all this BS so far.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Hard not to pick Wilson after leading victories in the Denver and Carolina games. We would be 2-5 without him.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Wilson, Lynch, Wags

(One silver lining is that I cannot imagine the team can let Wagner go now right? It should be crystal clear how important he is to our defense).

HawkFan72

Reaction score
If we didn't have Wilson we may not even have more than one win. That makes him the MVP.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I'd have to go Wilson.

Wagner has been hurt or that would be my vote. Defense has been a different animal without him in there.

kearly

Reaction score
Pretty much the whole team is in a bit of a funk, which masks some of the really nice things Wilson and Lynch have done this season. I'm kind of torn between those two, but I lean Wilson just because of the growth he's shown the last couple weeks.

I think JR Sweezy at least deserves a mention. He has had at least a few monster games this season.

Wagner and Unger looked great before their injuries.

pehawk

Reaction score
Earl. Because of all the injuries, Earls the difference between a top 10 and bottom 10 defense right now.

Thunderbird

Reaction score
Richard Sherman has really had to step his game up over the past month. He has been all over the field making plays, essentially trying to fill the gaps in our secondary--due to injuries--and therefore showing me that he is worth his paycheck.

The guy is just amazing. He keeps impressing me.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
austinslater25":2f78zbkj said:
Hard not to pick Wilson after leading victories in the Denver and Carolina games. We would be 2-5 without him.

Doesnt it depend you we would be replacing him with? IMO hes been good, but not great per se

Seafan

Reaction score
Kam. Because he's playing in pain and doing a decent job. Our season would be over without his sacrifice.

This team has been out coached, endured numerous injuries and suffered through the hijinks of the offensive divas as well as constant inexplicable pre-snap penalties . The defense has stepped up in spite all the crap on the other side. And Kam has been a leader by his selfless example. He's the MVP.

Rocket

Reaction score
Thunderbird":2clv704x said:
Richard Sherman has really had to step his game up over the past month. He has been all over the field making plays, essentially trying to fill the gaps in our secondary--due to injuries--and therefore showing me that he is worth his paycheck.

The guy is just amazing. He keeps impressing me.
That guy. The mouth. 25.
Playin' Balls to the Wall Football.

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
Stat-wise it would be Bobby Wagner, but I would say Wilson because of how important he is to the team.