Pete's Friday Presser

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/live.html[/urltargetblank]

I just found out this morning that I need to be somewhere in the middle of Pete's presser today, so I won't be able to provide a live synopsis.

If anyone listens to it live and wants to post the important portions here that would be great, otherwise I'll have to do it after it is posted at .com.

EDIT: Time in title corrected to read 1:30 Seattle time. Had originally put it in my local time.

MysterMatt

Reaction score
Thanks, guys. I'm stuck in Hawaii again and can't get away to listen in. Bless you.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Me too. Hopefully most will be just rest. I know that last week they added Bennett on Thursday and he practiced Friday and played on Sunday, so I'm guessing it's the same with him again this week. Hopefully some of the others are just the same rest day type deal

lsheldon

Reaction score
They didn't wait till 1:30, Pete is on now and in fact just finished. I opened the live feed at 1:10 and Pete finished at 1:11.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Unger and Schilling will both be dressed on gameday

Maxwell, Hill and Johnson are out

Sherman and Bennett to be active

I'll have to wait for the replay to get more details.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Okung and Chancellor are apparently game-day decisions. It would be pretty significant if either missed the game. We don't have anyone else at SS (Jeron out).

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
DavidSeven":1y1fn0ke said:
Okung and Chancellor are apparently game-day decisions. It would be pretty significant if either missed the game. We don't have anyone else at SS (Jeron out).

Just saw that when I went to check the twitter feed.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Seahawks/status/528278237206806528[/tweet]

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Also looks like Malcolm Smith is going to be out. Confirming my thoughts on why Wright was moving back outside for Coyle to come in the middle.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Liz_Mathews/status/528278204071813120[/tweet]

Largent80

Reaction score
Damn, that early weird schedule is really biting this team. Appropriate since it is Halloween.

marko358

Reaction score
Well this is the one week where you could get away with playing a bunch of 3rd and 4th stringers.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Largent80":3l5m4ms9 said:
Damn, that early weird schedule is really biting this team. Appropriate since it is Halloween.

We've had injuries all year, I don't think it's the schedule........just bad luck, especially with guys like Wagner, Maxwell, Sherman, Smith, etc who have have no history of injury.

Largent80

Reaction score
I know it's not the schedule, however when you look back, we started on Thursday, had 10 days to the next game and in 110 heat. Played Denver the next week, then 15 days off from the bye/MNF.

Season ending injuries in practices and warmups. It is just a weird scenario where we have NEVER had much of a chance to get things rolling.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Man, this team is a mash unit. Really need the 12s to bring it this weekend. Relatively unknown QBs have had success against us...

StoneCold

Reaction score
I got a bad feeling about this game. My rheumatoids is acting up and my bunions is hurtin' and my corns are talking. AND THAT IS NOT A GOOD SIGNN!

SC