GM John Schneider chat transcript

A collection of NET's best and most memorable threads. Predictions, debates, laughs, and X's & O's. Rating: PG to NC-17
Re: GM John Schneider chat transcript
Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:26 am
  • lephawk wrote:Someone should have thrown a uniform question or song question his way......There were some good questions presented though....I'm curious if they are gonna keep the dark blue pants, I'm curious if their gonna wear throw backs....

At least one uniform question was asked, but since the chat was only half an hour, we had several moderators choosing questions to give to Schneider. The uniform one didn't make it through.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    volsunghawk
    NET Veteran

Re: GM John Schneider chat transcript
Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:46 pm
  • I'm really surprised that there has been no comment on Schneider saying the following:

We just felt that Earl (Thomas) was the best corner in the draft as well as a very close comparison to (Eric) Berry at Safety. Earl would have started at corner in 2010 had he returned to school

Sure sounds to me like they are considering Thomas for a corner position. Thoughts? Would playing him at corner clear the way for signing Atogwe (FA as of today)?
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

ImageImage

Proud member of the 38 club
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:38 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE ARCHIVES ]

Information