Seattle had no drops (Sando)

A collection of NET's best and most memorable threads. Predictions, debates, laughs, and X's & O's. Rating: PG to NC-17
Seattle had no drops (Sando)
Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:54 am
  • NFC West Blog

Interesting article. According to ESPN stats and information, we had no drops over the weekend. They define a drop as "passes the receiver should have caught with ordinary effort, and only when the receiver is 100 percent at fault."

I played WR in High School and my coaches always drilled into our heads that if the ball hits you in the hands, you catch it but how much blame do we want to put on the WR? None of our WRs are elite. Rice is the closest thing and he didn't have a drop in the endzone.
    Last edited by amill87 on Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:03 am, edited 6 times in total.
    amill87
    NET Veteran

Re: Seattle had no drops (Sando)
Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:59 am
  • link that works please.
    Richard Sherman doesn't just wanna get in your head, he wants to build a vacation home there.

R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."
    SalishHawkFan
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:03 am
  • Sando was spot on. In fact throughout the game the receivers made some great catches on bad throws. Wilson is the worst QB I have seen as a Hawks fan. And I have been around long enough to see them all.
    cboom
    NET Rookie

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:03 am
  • SalishHawkFan wrote:link that works please.

Here you go mister :thirishdrinkers:

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/74377/which-nfc-west-teams-had-no-drops

At least I hope it works. YMMV
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:06 am
  • cboom wrote:Sando was spot on. In fact throughout the game the receivers made some great catches on bad throws. Wilson is the worst QB I have seen as a Hawks fan. And I have been around long enough to see them all.

Okaaay. :roll:
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:07 am
  • Thanks doc
    Richard Sherman doesn't just wanna get in your head, he wants to build a vacation home there.

R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."
    SalishHawkFan
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:08 am
  • Braylon Edwards also had an opportunity in the end zone. In his case, cornerback William Gay successfully walked the line between aggressive play and pass interference, disrupting Edwards just enough to prevent the receiver from extending comfortably for the ball. Was it a drop? Not really. Was it a play a top receiver should make most of the time? Probably

SalishHawkFan
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:10 am
  • cboom wrote:Sando was spot on. In fact throughout the game the receivers made some great catches on bad throws. Wilson is the worst QB I have seen as a Hawks fan. And I have been around long enough to see them all.

And by all of them, you mean Matt Hasselbeck, Charlie Whitehurst, and Trent Dilfer.

You wouldn't be making this statement if you had seen Kelly Stoffer or Dan McGwire try to complete a pass.
    Sturm
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:12 am
  • Sturm wrote:
    cboom wrote:Sando was spot on. In fact throughout the game the receivers made some great catches on bad throws. Wilson is the worst QB I have seen as a Hawks fan. And I have been around long enough to see them all.

And by all of them, you mean Matt Hasselbeck, Charlie Whitehurst, and Trent Dilfer.

You wouldn't be making this statement if you had seen Kelly Stoffer or Dan McGwire try to complete a pass.

I can't even say he's been around long enough to see Whitehurst.

Damn Browns game.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:12 am
  • Coupling this with the scoutthehawks article posted earlier (I suggest everyone give it a read) and I'd say we have decent reason to believe that things will turn out alright.
    |~=[==~||~==]=~|
    ||Tfs LnD ] [ HAWKS||
    RIP BFS. He was kind of a douche, but he was our kind of a douche.
    ClumsyLurk
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:13 am

RIP Les. We will miss you.
    Happy
    * NET Lead Admin *

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:15 am

Thanks! I needed a laugh this morning. :mrgreen:
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:15 am

Worst QB may be a bit of an exaggeration but I said in another post he was the QB on one of the worst offensive performances I've seen. Without the turnovers and long returns, we get shut out. He had a bad day which is unusual from him. Without Rice and Edwards making awesome catches all game, this game could've been even uglier.
    Last edited by amill87 on Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
    amill87
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:17 am

This is going in my sig, so we can all make fun of you later.
    cboom wrote:Wilson is the worst QB I have seen as a Hawks fan. And I have been around long enough to see them all.
    HawksFTW
    * NET E-Knight *

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:19 am
  • You cannot post that crap here. Homer has already determined that rational opinions with no agenda will not be accepted. ;)
    "Improvement" can come from who you play-
    Verndog
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:21 am
  • Sturm wrote:
    cboom wrote:Sando was spot on. In fact throughout the game the receivers made some great catches on bad throws. Wilson is the worst QB I have seen as a Hawks fan. And I have been around long enough to see them all.

They were not very good. But at least every now and then they could stay in the pocket and make a throw. RW can't and will never be able to do this.
    cboom
    NET Rookie

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:24 am
  • HawksFTW wrote:

Will you at least be man enough to leave it there when he gets benched?
    cboom
    NET Rookie

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:26 am
  • This place is a laugh a minute. I love it.

I know it's not perfect, but based on passer rating he had the 171st worst single game performance for a Seahawks quarterback based on a minimum of 20 passing attempts. No matter how you slice it, it's a damn sight from "worst ever". Don't believe me? take a look for yourself:

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/p ... offset=100

The honor of being the worst Seahawk QB ever? Probably Steve Meyer. Wow he was bad. Career passer rating of 43.5

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/p ... erSt00.htm
    RIP Les. We will miss you.
    Happy
    * NET Lead Admin *

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:26 am
  • cboom wrote:
    HawksFTW wrote:

Will you at least be man enough to leave it there when he gets benched?

Jokes are best done in moderation. Just throw it out there and leave it, that way people can overreact at will. If you keep on making the same joke over and over, or variations thereof, it'll lose much of its punch.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:27 am
  • Troll Clean up aisle 3!!

Clearly Football is not your game Cboof.
    "God Bless Russell Wilson"
    Chukarhawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:29 am
  • amill87 wrote:Without the turnovers and long returns, we get shut out.

Such horrible logic. I have seen this pop up so much with the popularity of fantasy football. "Well, if you remove X players long TD run, he had a horrible day." The game of football does not work that way. The exact same thing could be said for AZ, without their good plays they could have been shutout. We weren't shutout, we were moments away from winning the game.

Either way, to think that this is the worst offensive performance from a QB is extremely myopic.
    cboom wrote:Wilson is the worst QB I have seen as a Hawks fan. And I have been around long enough to see them all.
    HawksFTW
    * NET E-Knight *

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:29 am
  • Charlie lead our team to a loss in a game where we kept the other team to 6 points with no touchdowns, that's all I have to say.
    the ditch
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:31 am
  • cboom wrote:Will you at least be man enough to leave it there when he gets benched?

I think this is where your problem lies...You think that something said on the internet, has anything to do with being a man. If Wilson gets benched so be it. Your statement would still be ridiculous, even in that context.
    HawksFTW
    * NET E-Knight *

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:34 am
  • HawksFTW wrote:
    amill87 wrote:Without the turnovers and long returns, we get shut out.

Such horrible logic. I have seen this pop up so much with the popularity of fantasy football. "Well, if you remove X players long TD run, he had a horrible day." The game of football does not work that way. The exact same thing could be said for AZ, without their good plays they could have been shutout. We weren't shutout, we were moments away from winning the game.

Either way, to think that this is the worst offensive performance from a QB is extremely myopic.

I didn't say it was the worst performance from a QB. I said it was one of the worst offensive performances (whole offense). Arizona was able to score without a turnover or special teams. Our offense couldn't do anything. It's not fantasy logic. The offense as a whole (minus Lynch) was terrible. The o-line was a turnstile and Wilson was erratic. I do not think Wilson had the worst performance from a QB but he was the QB of an offense that was very bad.

In fact, I would argue sitting back and saying "we weren't shut out, our offense put up 16 points and almost won!" is more fantasy. That is purely looking at the stat sheet.
    amill87
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:35 am
  • amill87 wrote:

If you make an OUTRAGEOUS statement like this expect a equal response. Do us all favor and never speak on the matter again.
    SB 48 CHAMP HYPE BEAST
    beasthawk
    NET Veteran

• Chukarhawk wrote:Troll Clean up aisle 3!!

Football is not my game because I'm not jumping on the bandwagon of believing a short QB will lead this team to the promise land? A couple years from now Wilson will be forgotten about and you will forget I said he would fail.
    cboom
    NET Rookie

Lol. Ludicrous!
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:43 am
  • amill87 wrote:... I said it was one of the worst offensive performances (whole offense).

Actually after 1 week we only dropped 1 place from #28 to #29 in total offense from last year. And 1 yard better then the team that beat us. 8)
    "Improvement" can come from who you play-
    Verndog
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:46 am
  • cboom wrote:
    Chukarhawk wrote:Troll Clean up aisle 3!!

Football is not my game because I'm not jumping on the bandwagon of believing a short QB will lead this team to the promise land? A couple years from now Wilson will be forgotten about and you will forget I said he would fail.

Please remain a .Net Bench Warmer...

Will you admit you're wrong when Wilson hits a home run and has more goals than anyone else in power play situations on the court?
    KARAVARUS
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:47 am
  • cboom wrote:Wilson is the worst QB I have seen as a Hawks fan.

Then you clearly don't understand what you're seeing when you watch football.

I don't care what metric Sando quotes. Braylon dropped that ball.
    Last edited by MontanaHawk05 on Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:49 am
  • Cboom was leading the Charlie Whithurst chants last year. He now is cheering for this years backup. True story the internet told me so.. lol JK man don't get upset just fooling with ya...

That said we need better protection and you'll see Russell's leadership and playmaking take over. I watched the 22 coaches tape last night. Good start for the rookie he got better as the game went on. He showed toughness and confidence. He was battling hard at the end and was dissapointed we lost. I could see he really cares. Sidney was also upset.. i like that they want to be really good. it's gona take some time..
    redeye81
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:50 am
    Attachments
    57207182_George_Takei_oh_my_xlarge.jpeg
    57207182_George_Takei_oh_my_xlarge.jpeg (9.99 KiB) Viewed 2515 times
    It's about damn time TEZ is in the HOF
    tacomahawk
    NET Starter

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:02 am
  • amill87 wrote:I didn't say it was the worst performance from a QB. I said it was one of the worst offensive performances (whole offense). Arizona was able to score without a turnover or special teams. Our offense couldn't do anything. It's not fantasy logic. The offense as a whole (minus Lynch) was terrible. The o-line was a turnstile and Wilson was erratic. I do not think Wilson had the worst performance from a QB but he was the QB of an offense that was very bad.

In fact, I would argue sitting back and saying "we weren't shut out, our offense put up 16 points and almost won!" is more fantasy. That is purely looking at the stat sheet.

For what it is worth, I wasn't speaking directly to you, just in general to the sentiment of the thread (and some posters therein). But replying to your post here, if you think that is one of the worst offensive performances you have ever seen, you haven't seen many Hawks games. Hell you can look to just last year to see a worse game.

Overall Seattle ran the ball well. They had moments in the passing game. Enough of an offensive to at least put 20 on the board. You want to take those 20 off the board because they come from special teams and turnovers, well guess what? That is the part of the plan. You cannot discount the fact that as a team, they had multiple shots to win the game. That is a far f-cking cry from being shut out. If you don't realize the difference between those two, there isn't much else to say to you. Go back and watch the Cleveland game last year, or the Pittsburgh game last year, or any number of the games in between 2006-2010. You are being intellectually dishonest, and trying to disguise it as real analysis.
    HawksFTW
    * NET E-Knight *

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:07 am
  • I love the smell of trolls in the morning.

Smells like........well, trolls I guess. Kinda wrote myself into a corner there.

Come back to me later, I can do much better than this.
    Colt 45 and two zig zags.
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:12 am
  • HawksFTW wrote:
    amill87 wrote:I didn't say it was the worst performance from a QB. I said it was one of the worst offensive performances (whole offense). Arizona was able to score without a turnover or special teams. Our offense couldn't do anything. It's not fantasy logic. The offense as a whole (minus Lynch) was terrible. The o-line was a turnstile and Wilson was erratic. I do not think Wilson had the worst performance from a QB but he was the QB of an offense that was very bad.

For what it is worth, I wasn't speaking directly to you, just in general to the sentiment of the thread (and some posters therein). But replying to your post here, if you think that is one of the worst offensive performances you have ever seen, you haven't seen many Hawks games. Hell you can look to just last year to see a worse game.

Overall Seattle ran the ball well. They had moments in the passing game. Enough of an offensive to at least put 20 on the board. You want to take those 20 off the board because they come from special teams and turnovers, well guess what? That is the part of the plan. You cannot discount the fact that as a team, they had multiple shots to win the game. That is a far f-cking cry from being shut out. If you don't realize the difference between those two, there isn't much else to say to you. Go back and watch the Cleveland game last year, or the Pittsburgh game last year, or any number of the games in between 2006-2010. You are being intellectually dishonest, and trying to disguise it as real analysis.

How many points did the offense score without a short field? Stop staring at the stat sheet. The offense was terrible. If Lynch doesn't play, this is an ugly ugly game. Most of the catches the WR's had to make were pretty good catches on their part. When the WR's had chances to win the game, they just ran out of awesome catches to pull it off. I'm sorry I don't expect all of my WRs to make spectacular catches all game.

This message board is seriously going down hill. We have almost 3 pages of posts in this thread and most of them are "lol wut?" and telling someone they don't know football or haven't been a fan for a long time. It's a god damn joke. I feel like I'm reading the message board for a mmo most the time around here. If someone has a different opinion than you than they a) Don't know anything about football b) haven't been a fan very long and c) have a secret agenda they are trying to push. I'm seriously about this close to just giving up on this board, it's nothing like it once was.
    amill87
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:13 am

Kelly Stouffer started 16 games for the Seahawks, and played in another 6 for a total of 22.

In those games completed 51.5 percent of his passes.
    He threw for 7 touchdowns.
    He threw 19 interceptions.
    He fumbled the ball 20 times.
    His CAREER quarterback ranking was 54.5.
    He threw for 2333 yards (even if you remove his six non-started games that would only be an average of 146 yards/game).

These facts here make your statement about Wilson the most ridiculous thing I can ever remember reading on this board.

As far as being "man enough" to keep that statement in his sig I would ask you the same thing. Are you "man enough" to make that statement your signature and leave it there for as long as Wilson is our starter? It'll be kind of like tattooing a criminal, even years down the road we'll still be able to look at your posts and remember this statement.

"There is no delay of game. We did not let the team know we were scratching our balls"
    IBleedBlueAndGreen
    * NET Injury Guru *

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:24 am
  • amill87 wrote:How many points did the offense score without a short field? Stop staring at the stat sheet. The offense was terrible. If Lynch doesn't play, this is an ugly ugly game. Most of the catches the WR's had to make were pretty good catches on their part. When the WR's had chances to win the game, they just ran out of awesome catches to pull it off. I'm sorry I don't expect all of my WRs to make spectacular catches all game.

This message board is seriously going down hill. We have almost 3 pages of posts in this thread and most of them are "lol wut?" and telling someone they don't know football or haven't been a fan for a long time. It's a god damn joke. I feel like I'm reading the message board for a mmo most the time around here. If someone has a different opinion than you than they a) Don't know anything about football b) haven't been a fan very long and c) have a secret agenda they are trying to push. I'm seriously about this close to just giving up on this board, it's nothing like it once was.

No one is saying this is the most explosive offense of all time. You are actively trying to discount the positives in this game, while emphasizing the negative. You say stop looking at the stat sheet, when you are the one that started this thread essentially over stats.

As for the message board going down hill, there is a very good reason for that, and it isn't because people are questioning your football knowledge. We can take this to the shack if you want my real opinion. When you say things like this is one of the worst offensive performances you have EVER seen, that is extremely hyperbolic. I get that it is an emotional thing, but then when questioned on it you continue to try to back it up with nothing more than slanted opinions.

How about this, list out in order where you think this game lies on the spectrum of horrible games, and then we can talk. Because in context, this is no where near the worst performance from just the Seahawks, let alone the NFL in general, and that statement just makes your opinion look uninformed.
    HawksFTW
    * NET E-Knight *

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:44 am
  • IBleedBlueAndGreen wrote:

Kelly Stouffer started 16 games for the Seahawks, and played in another 6 for a total of 22.

He threw for 2333 yards (even if you remove his six non-started games that would only be an average of 146 yards/game).

These facts here make your statement about Wilson the most ridiculous thing I can ever remember reading on this board.

As far as being "man enough" to keep that statement in his sig I would ask you the same thing. Are you "man enough" to make that statement your signature and leave it there for as long as Wilson is our starter? It'll be kind of like tattooing a criminal, even years down the road we'll still be able to look at your posts and remember this statement.

Done
    cboom
    NET Rookie

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:15 am
  • NOM NOM NOM! TROLLS NOM NOM! WORST SEAHAWKS QB EVER AFTER ONE START! TROLLOLOLOLOLOLO!!!!

So, after watching all these 'hawks QBs...you must have been out of your mind watching Peyton Manning's first season....that guy ###king sucks. I guess Mike Vick is terrible too, I mean that dude doesn't stay in the pocket ever. Wish the NFL would screen for better players.

TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This place has all the best incite sometime!

Go Hawks.
    SouthSoundHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:20 am
  • SouthSoundHawk wrote:This place has all the best incite sometime!

Not much for insight, except for a few very knowledgeable posters, but it absolutely does have the best incite!
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:28 am
  • Vick does suck - how many years in this league and he still can't read defenses....Yes he has tremendous mobility, yes he has a cannon for an arm but if you cannot read defenses you hit your ceiling pretty quickly. I am one of the few that said that Vick would be a huge NFL success when he came out of W. Virginia. Most people said the mobility wouldn't work in the NFL but I had seen that arm of his sling it downfield and knew he could throw. I didn't know he was lazy

RW played as a rookie - I expect reading defenses to get better, I expect coordinators to start calling smarter plays - like many of us has said that includes slants, screens and dump-offs to RB's. Look at the rinkity-dink football that SD did on Monday basically "long handoffs" that forces the D to stay honest

RW will be fine
    2014 inagural .net Survivor pool CHAMPION
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:30 am
  • IBleedBlueAndGreen wrote:

IMO, Stan Gelbaugh was worse than Stouffer.

1-8 in Games as a starter for Seattle
    48% completion rating
    7- TDs
    12 INTs
    Overall QB rating 54.1
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:31 am
  • Before this thread got blown up in the beginning I think the original post does go a long way to proving a point that there are lot of people on this board with RW glasses on that think the receivers let RW down, when in fact there was not a single real drop in the game, just a bunch of poorly placed balls.
    edogg23
    NET Starter

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:31 am
  • Holy crap balls, Batman!

If this is how this place looks after one loss, just imagine how insane it will be after the second.

Crymany!

My take is this:
    Wilson didn't make the best choices out there on Sunday, and the outcome of the game cannot firmly be placed on his shoulders alone. There were more than enough shortcomings to go around over 1/3 of the squad. Thankfully, it could have been a hell of a lot worse.
    "...Seattle has become the capital city of the New NFL" - Kip Earlywine
    :les: Remembering "The Radish"...
    HoustonHawk82
    * NET Mechanic *

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:32 am
  • HoustonHawk82 wrote:Thankfully, it could have been a hell of a lot worse.

Nope. Worst performance ever.
    HawksFTW
    * NET E-Knight *

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:35 am
  • mikeak wrote:Vick does suck - how many years in this league and he still can't read defenses....Yes he has tremendous mobility, yes he has a cannon for an arm but if you cannot read defenses you hit your ceiling pretty quickly. I am one of the few that said that Vick would be a huge NFL success when he came out of W. Virginia. Most people said the mobility wouldn't work in the NFL but I had seen that arm of his sling it downfield and knew he could throw. I didn't know he was lazy

I can't tell what my favorite part of this paragraph is:

The air of knowledge about Michael Vick followed by getting his college wrong (Hint: Virginia Tech)

or

The claim you were one of the few people to say Michael Vick would be a huge NFL success when he was a #1 overall pick.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:37 am
  • HawksFTW wrote:
    HoustonHawk82 wrote:Thankfully, it could have been a hell of a lot worse.

So, just so I'm clear...

one interception is as worse as it could have got?
    "...Seattle has become the capital city of the New NFL" - Kip Earlywine
    :les: Remembering "The Radish"...
    HoustonHawk82
    * NET Mechanic *

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:42 am
  • HoustonHawk82 wrote:
    HawksFTW wrote:
    HoustonHawk82 wrote:Thankfully, it could have been a hell of a lot worse.

So, just so I'm clear...

one interception is as worse as it could have got?

That was sarcasm.
    HawksFTW
    * NET E-Knight *

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:49 am

Bombastic bullshit. Must still be tell the truth Monday.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:53 am

Thanks for checking in Millen. :roll:
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

Next

It is currently Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:26 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE ARCHIVES ]

Information