Our Friend BESTFIGHTSTORY Stabbed and Recovering

A collection of NET's best and most memorable threads. Predictions, debates, laughs, and X's & O's. Rating: PG to NC-17
  • I still would like to know why this jackass isn't up for attempted murder charges?

"The Seahawks showed today that they regarded me highly and I appreciate that, and I will continue to show how much I regard Paul Allen and the Seattle Seahawks with my play." - Richard Sherman
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Aros wrote:I still would like to know why this jackass isn't up for attempted murder charges?

BFS is a Seahawks fan .... NHI (no human involved) ... smile ....
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• Just got in and read about this; get well BFS. Trying to break up a fight eh? One of my favorite quotes is from Mark Twain, "No good deed goes unpunished". Hope you'll be up and around asap.
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran

• PlinytheCenter wrote:Just got in and read about this; get well BFS. Trying to break up a fight eh? One of my favorite quotes is from Mark Twain, "No good deed goes unpunished". Hope you'll be up and around asap.

A quote used by me virtually everyday at work. :D

And BFS remember it please as its sadly true. Maybe that needs to be our new slogan.

:les:
    Ready for another run for the roses.
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• BFS,
    Get better. I have been following the story here in Minneapolis.
    Even had a few friends call thinking it might be me, when the story broke.
    I hope your recovery is quick.

Take care
    CurryDaBeast
    NET Bench Warmer

• I have been granted a premature release for hard work and good behavior. Still plenty of pain to sort and suffer through, but it will be nice to be back in the town where I grew up and watching the Hawks with my bro, dad and ma.

On a side note; I received a request from a producer of the Mitch in the morning show to come on and do an interview on Seattle radio next week. Haven't yet responded.

Thank you very very much to those who sent prayers and/or kind words/thoughts. They were invaluable.
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

• Keep up the good work and don't push yourself too hard!
    Any resemblance to actual persons, places and establishments is pure coincidence.
    Hash-Mark
    NET Veteran

• bestfightstory wrote:I have been granted a premature release for hard work and good behavior. Still plenty of pain to sort and suffer through, but it will be nice to be back in the town where I grew up and watching the Hawks with my bro, dad and ma.

On a side note; I received a request from a producer of the Mitch in the morning show to come on and do an interview on Seattle radio next week. Haven't yet responded.

Thank you very very much to those who sent prayers and/or kind words/thoughts. They were invaluable.

Go do the Mitch in the Morning show. They need someone with a brain and no expression issues.

:D
    Ready for another run for the roses.
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• You should totally do the radio show. First step in getting to raise the 12th man flag!
    SeaTown81
    * NET Alumni *

• Do it!!! Raising the flag would be supper cool. :th2thumbs:
    If you're walking on thin ice, you might as well dance.................................................Mom
    LymonHawk
    * El Primo *
    * El Primo *

• Aros wrote:I still would like to know why this jackass isn't up for attempted murder charges?

East Coast bias?????

I hope this guy is being routinely, ummmm nevermind. I just realized this isnt the shack!!!!

Get well soon BFS
    Hawkfan509
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• I'm glad to hear you are doing well. :th2thumbs:

I agree that you should do the radio show. Some good may come out of an awful situation.
    slipwax
    NET Starter

• The other upside to going on the radio is you'd get to tell the true story. Just like with how there was media misinformation, I've read on a few different places where people were saying ignorant crap like, "people don't get stabbed for no reason".

But I could also very much understand if you didn't want to have anything to do with anything else regarding this terrible ordeal.

Still, I think you should go on. Tell your story of why your a Hawk fan outside of Seattle, and about all the trips you've made to see the team play over the years. And then tell them that it's your dream to raise the 12th man flag. How cool would it be to have a real, true blue die hard rais it as opposed to more mountain climbers.
    SeaTown81
    * NET Alumni *

• SeaTown81 wrote:The other upside to going on the radio is you'd get to tell the true story. Just like with how there was media misinformation, I've read on a few different places where people were saying ignorant crap like, "people don't get stabbed for no reason".

But I could also very much understand if you didn't want to have anything to do with anything else regarding this terrible ordeal.

Still, I think you should go on. Tell your story of why your a Hawk fan outside of Seattle, and about all the trips you've made to see the team play over the years. And then tell them that it's your dream to raise the 12th man flag. How cool would it be to have a real, true blue die hard rais it as opposed to more mountain climbers.

Leif, if you say yes and go on Mitch in the Morning, you gotta mention Seahawks.NET by name. If you do, I'll send you something nice from the pro shop!!

Rep the community so it's not just KJR getting something out of the deal! :mrgreen:
    Les - "Mark, you're my favorite player"
    Mark - "Mine too!"
    RockHawk
    * NET Landlord *

• RockHawk wrote:
    SeaTown81 wrote:The other upside to going on the radio is you'd get to tell the true story. Just like with how there was media misinformation, I've read on a few different places where people were saying ignorant crap like, "people don't get stabbed for no reason".

Leif, if you say yes and go on Mitch in the Morning, you gotta mention Seahawks.NET by name. If you do, I'll send you something nice from the pro shop!!

Rep the community so it's not just KJR getting something out of the deal! :mrgreen:

You also have to do a shout out.. To: RockHawk, TechWorlds, Riley12, PEHAwk, Lymonhawk, KINGGRUMPY, Largent80, Yaktown, Etc! haha...

"You hear a little girl Frankie?"
    KINGGRUMPY
    ** SSGT GRUMPY ** USAF BadAss

• Hey BFS, we are glad to hear that you are on the road to recovery. Let's hope that the Hawks can put a smile on your face today. :th2thumbs:
    Bigpumpkin
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

• Yeppers, Sando blogged about it.

And the perp looks like Damian from the West Memphis Three.
    taz291819
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• You attention whore!

j/k - the 12th man will bring home a victory for you today, BFS!
    Any resemblance to actual persons, places and establishments is pure coincidence.
    Hash-Mark
    NET Veteran

• we haven't always seen eye to eye BFS, But I prayed for you when i heard the news, I'm glad you are ok and healing. get well sooon bro. The seahawks gonna win it today for you.
    bellingerga
    NET Veteran

• Hope you enjoyed the game today BFS!

Glad to hear you're out and doing better!!!
    Hey, Phil Rivers, you just got an Earl Necklace!
    duckypoo
    NET Starter

• I don't have a lot to say other than we "Won This One FoR You!"
    Looking For That One Particular Habor....
    Hawkboi
    * Class Act Hawk Fan *

• Okay BFS, the guy who got his face broken in San Fran got to shoot a bud light commercial at Qwest today... They gotta let you do something cool. They named him a "Superfan".

http://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-101109- ... 0245.story

"You hear a little girl Frankie?"
    KINGGRUMPY
    ** SSGT GRUMPY ** USAF BadAss

• Dangerous time to be a Seahawks fan, apparently.
    We want the ball and we're gonna score.
    LawHawk
    NET Veteran

• bestfightstory wrote:I have been granted a premature release for hard work and good behavior. Still plenty of pain to sort and suffer through, but it will be nice to be back in the town where I grew up and watching the Hawks with my bro, dad and ma.

You are invaluable!
    Beer, Football, Family=A wonderful life.
    Hawknight
    * Class Act Hawk Fan *

• Holy Shit!

I hope you are all right, BFS. Get well soon and use the scar to pick up chicks. Seriously, take care and be safe...for the love of God.
    Thunderbird
    NET Rookie

• Glad to hear that you are doing better BFS....stay strong!
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

• Glad to hear everything is better. And count another vote towards doing the radio show, especially if you can shout to .NET
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

PreviousNext

It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:09 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE ARCHIVES ]

Information