Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Logo and Uniforms

Welcome Seattle Dragons and XFL. More Football! LANGUAGE: PG-13
Logo and Uniforms
Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:57 pm
  • I like their look! White look a bit like University of Miami Hurricanes, and Blue like the Auburn Tigers
    Attachments
    ek6qijrwsay2wef.jpg
    ek6qijrwsay2wef.jpg (106.15 KiB) Viewed 426 times
    ek6qijsxkaa9dce.jpg
    ek6qijsxkaa9dce.jpg (115.34 KiB) Viewed 426 times
    5809557_0.png
    5809557_0.png (101.52 KiB) Viewed 426 times
    920x920.jpg
    920x920.jpg (17.27 KiB) Viewed 426 times
    Wenhawk
    .NET Owner

Re: Logo and Uniforms
Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:12 am
  • I like them! I like that they didn't go for the easy blue and green look and feel. Definitely made it their own. Not a huge fan of the Florida college teams look and feel but again, I can appreciate that they didn't fall for the obvious home town colors. Like the logo...Sharp. My wife even mentioned how they look like a Florida college team but I can get past that.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:54 am
  • Seeing the away uniforms made me think Dolphins, and the home unis look Bronco-like. Bumping up against someone else's look (even nfl only) is almost impossible unless your primary colors are bright yellow, pink and magenta shades.

Personally, I wish they'd stuck with the eye-easing blue and green.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:20 pm
  • SantaClaraHawk wrote:Seeing the away uniforms made me think Dolphins, and the home unis look Bronco-like. Bumping up against someone else's look (even nfl only) is almost impossible unless your primary colors are bright yellow, pink and magenta shades.

Personally, I wish they'd stuck with the eye-easing blue and green.

I don't think any look that close to an NFL team's look

Wildcats = Bucaneers
    Vipers = No Pro (Oregon Ducks)
    Dragons = Broncos
    Defenders = Cheifs
    Guardians = Raiders
    Battlehawks = Giants
    Roughnecks = Texans/Patriots
    Renegades = Panthers/Titans

I like the Roughnecks and Dragons the best
    Attachments
    XFL_uniforms_rankings_DL_xfl_3.jpg
    XFL_uniforms_rankings_DL_xfl_3.jpg (104.26 KiB) Viewed 244 times
    Wenhawk
    .NET Owner

Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:42 pm
  • XFL Chalk Talk are fans of our uniforms.
    Wenhawk
    .NET Owner

Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:49 pm
  • I like the home jerseys, the road are just OK. Don’t like the white helmets.
    Glad they didn’t go solely with the normal Seattle blue-green, or blue-teal color schemes.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:06 am
  • I wish the teams each had unique number fonts. I suppose it wouldn't bother me if they just used a classic block font, but the fact that it's a new font on all the jerseys makes them look like they were all designed by the same marketer.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:03 am
  • Maulbert wrote:I wish the teams each had unique number fonts. I suppose it wouldn't bother me if they just used a classic block font, but the fact that it's a new font on all the jerseys makes them look like they were all designed by the same marketer.

Agree with the unique number fonts comment. Not a fan of block numbers font though.
    Got tired of the block numbers font when I played HS football back in the dinosaur days.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:54 pm
  • Maulbert wrote:I wish the teams each had unique number fonts. I suppose it wouldn't bother me if they just used a classic block font, but the fact that it's a new font on all the jerseys makes them look like they were all designed by the same marketer.

THey all do have different fonts, they just are not that difference. I think the Wildcats, Dragons, Vipers, and Renegades all how a more modern aggressive font.
    Wenhawk
    .NET Owner

Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:53 pm
  • Guardians is probably the best imo.
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:23 am
  • Sports Hernia wrote:I like the home jerseys, the road are just OK. Don’t like the white helmets.
    Glad they didn’t go solely with the normal Seattle blue-green, or blue-teal color schemes.

I don't know if I see it as blue + green = Seattle sports. Perhaps I am the only one to have noticed this, but back in the day the three major sports franchises in Seattle were sort of a triangle diagram of the same color pattern.

The SuperSonics (first) were green and yellow, The Seahawks were blue and green, and then the Mariners closed the triangle with blue and yellow.

That's all long gone now, but it would have been cool to maybe see some of the other colors thrown in. LIke blue/green/yellow mix to tie in to the historic color palate.

Just my $0.02.
    schkoot
    NET Rookie

Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:04 am
  • schkoot wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:I like the home jerseys, the road are just OK. Don’t like the white helmets.

I don't know if I see it as blue + green = Seattle sports. Perhaps I am the only one to have noticed this, but back in the day the three major sports franchises in Seattle were sort of a triangle diagram of the same color pattern.

The SuperSonics (first) were green and yellow, The Seahawks were blue and green, and then the Mariners closed the triangle with blue and yellow.

That's all long gone now, but it would have been cool to maybe see some of the other colors thrown in. LIke blue/green/yellow mix to tie in to the historic color palate.

Just my $0.02.

A little off topic but the Sonics uniform I liked the best were the ones with the “comic book font” and “scarlet/maroon” was used as a secondary color.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

It is currently Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:30 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE DRAGONS & XFL ]

Information