Frank Gore broke his finger against us

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I heard it was his ring finger....not that he'll be needing that anytime soon :D

HawkWow

Reaction score
I'll be surprised if Gore is a 9er next year. I hope he is..and without restructuring (!), but it sounds like Lattimore is good to go and he, IMO, will create a new set of problems for us. Love this kid and (now) wish we would have drafted him instead of CM.

hawker84

Reaction score
man these fools ganged banged up every time they play up here. had they won sunday they'd be in a world of hurt with out lupati, bowman and gore...

SF49r

Reaction score
hawker84":2dhdlrq9 said:
man these fools ganged banged up every time they play up here. had they won sunday they'd be in a world of hurt with out lupati, bowman and gore...
Oh hell yeah man, I was actually glad we lost after Bowman went down. I def would not want to go into the superbowl without Bowman.

86Hawk

Reaction score
SF49r":1plph811 said:
hawker84":1plph811 said:
Oh hell yeah man, I was actually glad we lost after Bowman went down. I def would not want to go into the superbowl without Bowman.
Seriously?

rlkats

Reaction score
86Hawk":3s6rlyvl said:
SF49r":3s6rlyvl said:
hawker84":3s6rlyvl said:
Seriously?

really sf49r. your happy we lost. Go back to being a raider fan bro.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
SF49r":kep81uwf said:
hawker84":kep81uwf said:

Hahahahaha, what....

SF49r

Reaction score
rlkats":1myzimop said:
86Hawk":1myzimop said:
SF49r":1myzimop said:
hawker84":1myzimop said:
Seriously?

really sf49r. your happy we lost. Go back to being a raider fan bro.
Lol never meant I was happy should of worded it better, it was one of those feelings where I wanted to win but at the same time we were so beat up that it would seemed unlikely we could really take denver. That's how I relieved myself after we lost, Ain't trying to be buffalo bills 2.0 man. Also if the NFL is fixed and wants Manning to win just like Ray Lewis last year then you gonna be glad we lost

rlkats

Reaction score
Sorry not happy your exact words were GLAD. You need to have more faith in your team and not act like a bandwagon fan. There is a term called Next man up. You never know what you will find. Also we would man handle Denver just like I expect the Hawks to do. Who have they played with a D like both of ours oh ya NOBODY. Alos Kap lost that superbowl with subpar play and OH just like this playoff game DAMN turnovers.

FriscosFinest

Reaction score
SF49r":1r9fxpad said:
hawker84":1r9fxpad said:

lmao..

not even gonna try

SF49r

Reaction score
rlkats":3tls2dwy said:
Sorry not happy your exact words were GLAD. You need to have more faith in your team and not act like a bandwagon fan. There is a term called Next man up. You never know what you will find. Also we would man handle Denver just like I expect the Hawks to do. Who have they played with a D like both of ours oh ya NOBODY. Alos Kap lost that superbowl with subpar play and OH just like this playoff game DAMN turnovers.
Hey homey I can be the most faithful fan ever but come playoff time, I ain't optimistic about s**t! Who knows how Manning would have done against our defense, saying we would manhandle them just like that is pretty dumb. #1 offense, Peyton Manning, that's not going to be a cake walk. I thought we would manhandle the Giants and the Ravens and you know how that turned out. Btw, I wouldn't put the Sb loss on Kap since it was a team loss considering d sh*t themselves in the 1st half and that stupid return by jones, kap was the reason it was close in the end!

Largent80

Reaction score
And maybe someone, somewhere on a 9er board gives a shit.

Why are you HERE talking about a SB from last year that you LOST.

Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts