Frank Gore broke his finger against us

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Frank Gore broke his finger against us
Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:55 pm

• I heard it was his ring finger....not that he'll be needing that anytime soon :D

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• I'll be surprised if Gore is a 9er next year. I hope he is..and without restructuring (!), but it sounds like Lattimore is good to go and he, IMO, will create a new set of problems for us. Love this kid and (now) wish we would have drafted him instead of CM.
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

• man these fools ganged banged up every time they play up here. had they won sunday they'd be in a world of hurt with out lupati, bowman and gore...
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Re: Frank Gore broke his finger against us
Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:07 pm
  • hawker84 wrote:man these fools ganged banged up every time they play up here. had they won sunday they'd be in a world of hurt with out lupati, bowman and gore...

Oh hell yeah man, I was actually glad we lost after Bowman went down. I def would not want to go into the superbowl without Bowman.
    SF49r
    NET Rookie

Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:17 pm
  • kidhawk wrote:I heard it was his ring finger....not that he'll be needing that anytime soon :D

:lol:
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:19 pm
  • SF49r wrote:
    hawker84 wrote:man these fools ganged banged up every time they play up here. had they won sunday they'd be in a world of hurt with out lupati, bowman and gore...

Oh hell yeah man, I was actually glad we lost after Bowman went down. I def would not want to go into the superbowl without Bowman.

Seriously?
    86Hawk
    NET Rookie

• 86Hawk wrote:
    SF49r wrote:
    hawker84 wrote:man these fools ganged banged up every time they play up here. had they won sunday they'd be in a world of hurt with out lupati, bowman and gore...

Seriously?

really sf49r. your happy we lost. Go back to being a raider fan bro.
    rlkats
    NET Veteran

• SF49r wrote:

Hahahahaha, what....

Go Hawks.
    SouthSoundHawk
    NET Veteran

• I thought it was his vagina
    Chapman
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• Sherm almost sprained his middle finger giving it to crabs!
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc

Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:04 pm
  • rlkats wrote:
    86Hawk wrote:
    SF49r wrote:

Seriously?

really sf49r. your happy we lost. Go back to being a raider fan bro.

Lol never meant I was happy should of worded it better, it was one of those feelings where I wanted to win but at the same time we were so beat up that it would seemed unlikely we could really take denver. That's how I relieved myself after we lost, Ain't trying to be buffalo bills 2.0 man. Also if the NFL is fixed and wants Manning to win just like Ray Lewis last year then you gonna be glad we lost
    SF49r
    NET Rookie

• Sorry not happy your exact words were GLAD. You need to have more faith in your team and not act like a bandwagon fan. There is a term called Next man up. You never know what you will find. Also we would man handle Denver just like I expect the Hawks to do. Who have they played with a D like both of ours oh ya NOBODY. Alos Kap lost that superbowl with subpar play and OH just like this playoff game DAMN turnovers.
    rlkats
    NET Veteran

• Yeah, getting those 15 yards was hard on him.
    R.I.P. Brother Les
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

• What's really great is how ninner fans are now fighting each other on our Seahawks board. :th2thumbs:
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc

Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:53 pm
  • SF49r wrote:

lmao..

not even gonna try
    FriscosFinest
    NET Rookie

Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:56 pm
  • rlkats wrote:Sorry not happy your exact words were GLAD. You need to have more faith in your team and not act like a bandwagon fan. There is a term called Next man up. You never know what you will find. Also we would man handle Denver just like I expect the Hawks to do. Who have they played with a D like both of ours oh ya NOBODY. Alos Kap lost that superbowl with subpar play and OH just like this playoff game DAMN turnovers.

Hey homey I can be the most faithful fan ever but come playoff time, I ain't optimistic about s**t! Who knows how Manning would have done against our defense, saying we would manhandle them just like that is pretty dumb. #1 offense, Peyton Manning, that's not going to be a cake walk. I thought we would manhandle the Giants and the Ravens and you know how that turned out. Btw, I wouldn't put the Sb loss on Kap since it was a team loss considering d sh*t themselves in the 1st half and that stupid return by jones, kap was the reason it was close in the end!
    SF49r
    NET Rookie

• And maybe someone, somewhere on a 9er board gives a shit.

Why are you HERE talking about a SB from last year that you LOST.

Really?
    R.I.P. Brother Les
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

• okie dokie
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *

It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:50 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information