Aldon Smith

kobebryant

Reaction score
I don't think it's him.

I thought Aldon had darker skin and bigger hands than that.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Pretty sure that is him. It's definitely his account. Are we to believe that some enterprising hacker plotted to make Aldon look like an idiot by compromising his account and posting a first-person video of some guy smoking weed? Nah, this sort of brazen stupidity is Aldon Smith's hallmark.

Marvin49

Reaction score
kobebryant":k5g90cu4 said:

I hope its really not him.

Sucks to see him on the Raiders but I don't want to see the guy throw his entire career away.

hawker84

Reaction score
Folks are saying it's definitely the inside of his house, and definitely his voice. What a waste of talent. Seeing this too often these days in sports..

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
kobebryant":2ccbw0zd said:

Modern digital imaging equipment automatically adjusts white balance depending on the lighting in the room. That affects how skin tone is rendered in an image.

Remember, this is Aldon Smith we're talking about. Aldon Smith. Dude is a grade A jackass. This is the same guy that fired a rifle in the direction of a crowd of people and got so loaded that he passed out behind the wheel of his car and plowed in to a tree. That Aldon Smith. You know - the guy you are trying to defend.

Marvin49

Reaction score
SmokinHawk":3m1ldtqj said:
kobebryant":3m1ldtqj said:

Modern digital imaging equipment automatically adjusts white balance depending on the lighting in the room. That affects how skin tone is rendered in an image.

Remember, this is Aldon Smith we're talking about. Aldon Smith. Dude is a grade A jackass. This is the same guy that fired a rifle in the direction of a crowd of people and got so loaded that he passed out behind the wheel of his car and plowed in to a tree. That Aldon Smith. You know - the guy you are trying to defend.

I actually wasn't looking at the color of his skin but the shape of his thumbnail.

Hoping its not him, but don't really have a dog in this fight anymore.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
He'll be a cowboy before he is done. He is more than qualified to be one of Jerruh's kids. 8)

253hawk

Reaction score
SmokinHawk":3g81dnzm said:

Don't forget the bomb threat at the airport that would land any of us in prison for a very long time. But hey, he gets a free pass because he's an entertainment asset and a celebrity.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
253hawk":1c89cyn7 said:
SmokinHawk":1c89cyn7 said:

Don't forget the bomb threat at the airport that would land any of us in prison for a very long time. But hey, he gets a free pass because he's an entertainment asset and a celebrity.

Jesus. I had forgotten about that one. What a frigging tool...

Throwdown

Reaction score
Marvin49":3kx95p5o said:
kobebryant":3kx95p5o said:

I hope its really not him.

Sucks to see him on the Raiders but I don't want to see the guy throw his entire career away.

The video was taken on snapchat, snapchat looks like surveillance footage on androids, and judging by the text on his name in the other picture that's what he's rocking with. Inconclusive evidence right there.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3keo1fot said:
I sincerely hope this guy gets his shit together and gets freakin' SOBER.

I don't, he's too stupid to deserve success.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Not surprising. I sincerely doubt he WANTS to go to rehab, seems like a desperate ploy to get the Rog off his back.
Rehab doesn't work unless you are there willingly.

Msfann

Reaction score
Legalize it everywhere. The guy may be an idiot but he wasn't hurting anyone smoking that. It's a shame players have to hide it.

Latest posts