QB Confidence Index

Overseasfan

Reaction score
For the people not wanting to read the whole article:
Seattle at 10 unsurprisingly in a tier along with the Colts and Panthers. The three top QBs under 30 next to each other makes sense. Fairly confident overall with some questions about the back up situation and the O-line.

Arizona at 14. Confidence in Palmer but he's old and there isn't anyone to take over.

Rams at 29. Very low confidence and lots of question marks.

49ers at 30. Almost no confidence in the QB situation but no real panic as they are in complete rebuild mode anyway.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
This article is a joke. I stopped reading after they mentioned Matt Stafford in the "completely confident" category. Matt Stafford? Alrighty then.

Josea16

Reaction score
And this is why New England wins the AFC East ever since Brady arrived unless injured. Virtually a 11 win team every year which is a lock to be a playoff team.

1. New England
22. Miami
24. Buffalo
32. Jets

And it's been that way and worse for 16 years it's pretty ridiculous that those three teams have been so inept for so long. I was rolling my eyes at where Stafford is placed though. They're basically a 11-5 team if Brady is healthy that's a playoff lock 99% of the time.

sdog1981

Reaction score
hawkfan68":338ggq16 said:
This article is a joke. I stopped reading after they mentioned Matt Stafford in the "completely confident" category. Matt Stafford? Alrighty then.

If you want a QB who throws for 5000 yards and wins 9 games then yes I have 100% confidence in him.

NINEster

Reaction score
Josea16":2dhxnlnp said:
And this is why New England wins the AFC East ever since Brady arrived unless injured. Virtually a 11 win team every year which is a lock to be a playoff team.

1. New England
22. Miami
24. Buffalo
32. Jets

And it's been that way and worse for 16 years it's pretty ridiculous those three teams have been so inept for so long. I was rolling my eyes at where Stafford is placed though. They're basically a 11-5 team if Brady is healthy that's a playoff lock 99% of the time.

11-5 is good choice of record as that 1% of the time the playoffs is missed with that record was in 2008 with these Patriots.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
hawkfan68":2ys4j3ip said:

I only skimmed the article, but the couple of things I caught would indicate what they are ranking "confidence" in is the ability to keep the starter healthy and not miss any games. Of course New England would rank at the top of this as they will just lie about Tommy's head trauma and let him play anyways.

BostonBlackie

Reaction score
"Of course New England would rank at the top of this as they will just lie about Tommy's head trauma and let him play anyways."

I'm shocked! Shocked! Guys in the NFL are hiding injuries!?!

knownone

Reaction score
Philip Rivers was awful last year... I don't understand how anyone could be confident in him.