Gisele admits Brady gets concussions regularly

BostonBlackie

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":1tg2tjzg said:
Tom Brady is a terrible human being, so if anyone is going to suffer horrible brain damage on this earth, I can live with it if it's him.

Let him play concussed, screw it.

Imagine? Your basic bitter, loser, Seahawks fan, wishing for a player to suffer horrible brain damage just because you haven't recovered from getting BEAT by that player.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
BostonBlackie":1jfrcyke said:
Smelly McUgly":1jfrcyke said:
Tom Brady is a terrible human being, so if anyone is going to suffer horrible brain damage on this earth, I can live with it if it's him.

Imagine? Your basic bitter, loser, Seahawks fan, wishing for a player to suffer horrible brain damage just because you haven't recovered from getting BEAT by that player.
49er fan here (indicates I like the Patriots a lot more than the Seahawks). One question: I've been here since 2010; How long have you been here?

I ask because there is a SMACK SHACK sub-forum, wherein we talk smack to each other. Doing it outside of there is potential cause for banishment.

viewforum.php?f=23

Smelly McUgly":1jfrcyke said:

What has he done that's so bad? He just seems like a regular guy to me. Sure, he's not being an intricate part to a children's charity like the strangely hated Colin Kaepernick (exhibit A: Camp Taylor), but I've never see him doing anything like be accused of beating a woman or some other thing that terrible people do.

Josea16

Reaction score
BostonBlackie":4b6vxtid said:
WmHBonney":4b6vxtid said:
BostonBlackie":4b6vxtid said:
So you're pulling it all out of you're a**. That's what I thought.

Look, you had a nice little run, until you ran into us and it all came apart. So relax, some day you'll get back there.

Y-O-U-R T-E-A-M C-O-N-S-I-S-T-E-N-T-L-Y C-H-E-A-T-S.
That speaks volumes about you as a fan and a person.

Ha ha, imagine?

This is the tragedy of the internet, you can see how common place irrationality is.
You talking irrationality? And internet? You're from Boston..... get real and then come back. Kraft is Goodell's best buddy and that's public knowledge so I'm serious try again before you confirm that you're the fool I think you are. It would be fitting if he dies from CTI early being the cheating @ucker he is. At least Jerry Jones follows the rules. He's stupid but he doesn't cheat like Kraft or Tom Brady.

Josea16

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":2lorwa9g said:
BostonBlackie":2lorwa9g said:
Smelly McUgly":2lorwa9g said:

49er fan here (indicates I like the Patriots a lot more than the Seahawks). One question: I've been here since 2010; How long have you been here?

I ask because there is a SMACK SHACK sub-forum, wherein we talk smack to each other. Doing it outside of there is potential cause for banishment.

http://seahawks.net/viewforum.php?f=23

Smelly McUgly":2lorwa9g said:
What has he done that's so bad? He just seems like a regular guy to me. Sure, he's not being an intricate part to a children's charity like the strangely hated Colin Kaepernick (exhibit A: Camp Taylor), but I've never see him doing anything like be accused of beating a woman or some other thing that terrible people do.
He @ucking cheats troll boy. It's documented and Goodell had to suspend his punk ass even though he was trying to find any excuse not to and find any way not to make it 8 games as it should have been from the jump. CTI is horrible, on the level of Alzheimer's horrible but if someone deserves CTI it would be Tommy purely for his stupidity and arrogance. Belicheck deserves Alzheimer's just because he cheats for no reason I can understand. The man is the best NFL head coach in history but he cheats even so.

BostonBlackie

Reaction score
Josea16":l6qvmied said:
BostonBlackie":l6qvmied said:
WmHBonney":l6qvmied said:
BostonBlackie":l6qvmied said:
So you're pulling it all out of you're a**. That's what I thought.

Look, you had a nice little run, until you ran into us and it all came apart. So relax, some day you'll get back there.

Y-O-U-R T-E-A-M C-O-N-S-I-S-T-E-N-T-L-Y C-H-E-A-T-S.
That speaks volumes about you as a fan and a person.

Ha ha, imagine?

This is the tragedy of the internet, you can see how common place irrationality is.
You talking irrationality? And internet? You're from Boston..... get real and then come back. Kraft is Goodell's best buddy and that's public knowledge so I'm serious try again before you confirm that you're the fool I think you are. It would be fitting if he dies from CTI early being the cheating @ucker he is. At least Jerry Jones follows the rules. He's stupid but he doesn't cheat like Kraft or Tom Brady.

Look, everyone thought the Seahawks were going to be a dynasty. All world defense, all world coach, on and on. Then you ran into the Patriots, and you haven't recovered. That's what rare teams like the Patriots, and QBs like Brady, and coaches like Belichick, do to other franchises. So I understand the bitterness, and the confusion. But, you have company now, imagine how the Falcons feel?

photos.medleyphoto.3937553.jpg

BostonBlackie

Reaction score
Josea16":15mzwlal said:
5_Golden_Rings":15mzwlal said:
BostonBlackie":15mzwlal said:
Smelly McUgly":15mzwlal said:

Smelly McUgly":15mzwlal said:
He @ucking cheats troll boy. It's documented and Goodell had to suspend his punk ass even though he was trying to find any excuse not to and find any way not to make it 8 games as it should have been from the jump. CTI is horrible, on the level of Alzheimer's horrible but if someone deserves CTI it would be Tommy purely for his stupidity and arrogance. Belicheck deserves Alzheimer's just because he cheats for no reason I can understand. The man is the best NFL head coach in history but he cheats even so.

Ha, 8 games for a possible equipment infraction? Imagine?

BostonBlackie

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":1doegzzw said:
BostonBlackie":1doegzzw said:
Smelly McUgly":1doegzzw said:

http://seahawks.net/viewforum.php?f=23/quote]

==============================================================

Point taken. However when an NFL fan wishes brain damage on a player, I'm going to respond impolitely.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
BostonBlackie":19rmsy56 said:
Smelly McUgly":19rmsy56 said:

LOL.

You're a basic hateful, moronic, beer-chugging, probably racist (if you fall in line with other typical scumbag Boston sports fans) Pats fan, which explains why you got in your feelings and are now caping for a trash human like Tom Brady.

I didn't wish anything on Brady. I just don't care if he plays through concussions and has brain damage. Let him. No loss.

If it makes you feel better, I feel that way about most of the NFL. I would say the same thing about, say, a scumbag like Dez Bryant if this thread were about him.

Most of these guys are worthless. I don't care what happens to them as long as I'm entertained.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Josea16":3o5v34p3 said:
5_Golden_Rings":3o5v34p3 said:
BostonBlackie":3o5v34p3 said:
Smelly McUgly":3o5v34p3 said:

Smelly McUgly":3o5v34p3 said:
Do we have to do the basic science lesson again? There's not a shred of evidence that withstands scrutiny that Brady deflated balls to an illegal level or had someone do it for him. Not one. The standard of evidence used in that case is lower than that required for a police officer to pull you over on the side of the road. The only questionable event was him destroying his phone, but that could have been for any number of reasons (maybe he had d!ck picks of other dudes, for example; or another possibility is he wanted the balls deflated to within the legal parameters, which would NOT be cheating per the definition of the rules; or perhaps he has been cheating on his wife with another woman; or maybe he's a paranoid nutcase who does that as a normal action after getting a new phone....

Using banned substances is cheating too, as is defensive holding. Should Sherman get Alzheimer's too, since he routinely violates the rules (HOLDS) when playing?

Come on. The punishment is absurdly disproportionate, especially considering there is no concrete proof that Brady actually cheated... only what amounts to the speculation of bored housewives. FACT: Brady got suspended because of Spygate.

Josea16

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":2yau2oyz said:
Josea16":2yau2oyz said:
5_Golden_Rings":2yau2oyz said:
BostonBlackie":2yau2oyz said:

Smelly McUgly":2yau2oyz said:
Do we have to do the basic science lesson again? There's not a shred of evidence that withstands scrutiny that Brady deflated balls to an illegal level or had someone do it for him. Not one. The standard of evidence used in that case is lower than that required for a police officer to pull you over on the side of the road. The only questionable event was him destroying his phone, but that could have been for any number of reasons (maybe he had d!ck picks of other dudes, for example; or another possibility is he wanted the balls deflated to within the legal parameters, which would NOT be cheating per the definition of the rules; or perhaps he has been cheating on his wife with another woman; or maybe he's a paranoid nutcase who does that as a normal action after getting a new phone....

Using banned substances is cheating too, as is defensive holding. Should Sherman get Alzheimer's too, since he routinely violates the rules (HOLDS) when playing?

Come on. The punishment is absurdly disproportionate, especially considering there is no concrete proof that Brady actually cheated... only what amounts to the speculation of bored housewives. FACT: Brady got suspended because of Spygate.
Keep spinning someone might believe you someday.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Josea16":2m6cwqx1 said:
5_Golden_Rings":2m6cwqx1 said:
Josea16":2m6cwqx1 said:
5_Golden_Rings":2m6cwqx1 said:

Keep spinning someone might believe you someday.

Here, let me show you.

We need two things to determine if the Wells report is full of crap. (1) An equation relating change in temperature to pressure. (2) Data that can be entered into it. It just so happens that both exist or can be reasonably inferred:

The equation (two of them because there are two instances in time that we want to examine):
P1V = nRT1

P2V = nRT2

What do we have, and what reasonable assumptions can be made?

T1 = the air in the locker room, I think 72 degrees F = 295.372 K
T2 = the air on the field, I believe it was 48 degrees F = 282.039 K
R = 8.3144598 J/(mol*K)
P1 = say, 12.5 psi = 86184.47 N/m^2
P2 = we want to solve for this
V = approximately constant (because the size of the footballs are not going to change much based on the little dip in pressure) = 4237 cm^3 = 0.004237 m^3 (why do people list volumes in centimeters online... /facepalm)
n = number of moles, which remains constant so I'm not even going to put a number for it (a mole is a number giving us information on how many atoms there are. It's like a dozen or a pair; just a word for how many atoms there are. Changes in pressure do not change the number of atoms in this case, because to see if the balls could naturally deflate we have to assume the number of atoms remains constant).

So, since volume is constant, we can combine the two equations:

P1V = nRT1
V = nRT1/P1

AND

P2V = nRT2
V = nRT2/P2

ergo,

nRT2/P2 = nRT1/P1

But of course, n and R cancel, leaving...

T2/P2 = T1/P1 (*side note: those of you familiar with physics or chemistry will recognize this as Gay-Lussac's Law)

We need to solve for P2

P2 = T2(P1/T1)

Now plug in numbers for T2, P1 and T1:

P2 = (282.039 K)*[(89631.8 N/m^2)/(295.372 K )] = 11.9 psi.

So we went from a football at the league minimum and lost more than half a psi just in my stupid little example. You will note that the Prioleau measurements of the pressure after the balls were rechecked ranged from 10.9 to 12.3 psi, which puts this little physics example of mine smack in the middle of the measurements that got Brady suspended, even though IT WOULD HAVE OCCURRED NATURALLY!

Now, it certainly isn't fair that I can do this on my own because I am much more familiar with physics than most people, but this is the simplest of physics you will see, aside from basic mechanics of objects moving in one dimension. You don't even have to worry about vectors with this. Elementary algebra is the highest level of math required to understand this. If you can't read through this and understand it, then you really don't have any right to speak on the subject. If you can, then you know I just proved with a back of the envelop calculation that it is an ENTIRELY REASONABLE PROPOSITION that the balls deflated due to temperature change. Proven? No. But a reasonable possibility? Definitely.

Clearly a more advanced analysis would be needed if we were really wanting to get to the bottom of it. Fortunately, it has already been done by people in academia, and the overwhelming majority side with me on this issue. It's no wonder, of course, because this is after all the most basic of physics. Even a more in depth and rigorous analysis would just be a more careful and sophisticated version of what you see here.

So yeah, I'll keep spinning while you keep your head safely buried under the sand.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
BostonBlackie":25ibl06a said:
Smelly McUgly":25ibl06a said:
BostonBlackie":25ibl06a said:
Smelly McUgly":25ibl06a said:
Most of these guys are worthless. I don't care what happens to them as long as I'm entertained.

I'll let this speak for itself.

It's truth, and you don't care either, or you wouldn't watch a sport that's guaranteed to cause brain damage.

JimmyG

Reaction score
To me this is a non-story. We're talking about a football player's wife casually remarking that her husband "has concussions pretty much every year". Gisele is not a doctor, she cannot diagnose concussions.

When I was growing up, my dad was completely oblivious to video games. He knew almost nothing about them. Every time he referred to my games/consoles (PlayStation, Xbox, etc), he would use the term "Nintendo" as a catch-all; if I asked for Madden 2002 for PS2, he'd say, "what's the name of that Nintendo game you wanted?"

I think Gisele, like my dad, is just speaking like a layman. She is probably referring to generic CTE-like head trauma and using the term "concussion" loosely. What's more likely: that... or a grand conspiracy involving Belichick, Brady, the entire Patriots medical staff -- past and present -- with Gisele playing the role of loose lips whistle blower?

Come on. This is basically a tabloid headline.