Hard Knocks: LA Rams

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
I don't get the Arians hate. I think I'd rather like his style if it were for my team.

Not that I would prefer him to Pete. He's more negative/knee jerk. Kind of like a fan. But he's ballsy -- much like Carroll is. And I admire that in a coach.

He does look like he'd be leading the deadpool among current NFL coaches though. He looks like he's going to pop an aneurysm any day now.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
F Arians, he's an arrogant prick, a little bitch who whines/makes excuses/blames everyone BUT HIMSELF. Also, he gets worshiped by the media. And he has done little in the NFL.
New Sheriff in town my fat white ass.

RedAlice

Reaction score
TriCHawk":1k8y68jl said:
RedAlice":1k8y68jl said:
sdog1981":1k8y68jl said:
Anyone else finds it crazy that the Rams were on HBO and Amazon's reality TV shows?

Same camera crew. Started w Hard Knocks, then led into All or Nothing. Amazon did a MUCH better job producing a show.

To be fair, there's not much time for Hard Knocks to produce, as they come out during camp. They've had all year to do All or Nothing (heavy on the Nothing). I am looking forward to watching it though, and I'm really glad the Rams are back where they belong.

I hate the Cards, but I enjoyed the show last year. Made me hate their coach even more. He looks like a tomato with glasses.

I've watched both. Extreme differences.

Hard Knocks is like reality TV for the drama. I mean, c'mon: tons of time spent on tank tops? riding in a golf cart? seriously, this is like pandering to the people who watch Big Brother and the Bachelor type BS.

What Amazon did with All or Nothing is actually create a sports/football series to watch where you learn about the team. Far more real. It was fascinating to me and I hated last season of the Rams as I lived it. Very well done by Amazon for actual serious sports reporting.

Zero to do with production time and all about the goal.

HawkGA

Reaction score
RedAlice":3vyga13y said:
Hard Knocks is like reality TV for the drama. I mean, c'mon: tons of time spent on tank tops? riding in a golf cart? seriously, this is like pandering to the people who watch Big Brother and the Bachelor type BS.

What Amazon did with All or Nothing is actually create a sports/football series to watch where you learn about the team. Far more real. It was fascinating to me and I hated last season of the Rams as I lived it. Very well done by Amazon for actual serious sports reporting.

Zero to do with production time and all about the goal.

This is how I felt about ESPN versus NFL Network when NFL Network first came out. I was stoked that NFL Network was going to focus more on the football side of football. Apparently their ratings were enough doing that though because it seemed by the second season they started emulating ESPN and I stopped watching.

RedAlice

Reaction score
at the end of the day, Amazon did a better job with the subject matter.

It was one of the worst NFL seasons ever, and they showed the heart of it.

The last episode gives hope. Something we Rams fans are used to in the summertime.