b8rtm8nn":2bvs1if6 said:
(C)
(N)
(R)
S don't lose

Changing my picks
C (cause we changed our OL and got AD)
R (just cause)
(N) probably pick to lose all season with whomever they haven't traded)

Nice.

Amazing how many of us picked the Cards to lose and they were up 31-0...lol.

I have to admit, I was 100% confident we would win next week, but after watching the Cardinals with Peterson, I've gone down to about 95%... :D

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
Ramfan128":3cnkg6p2 said:
b8rtm8nn":3cnkg6p2 said:
b8rtm8nn":3cnkg6p2 said:
(C)
(N)
(R)
S don't lose

Changing my picks
R (just cause)

Nice.

I have to admit, I was 100% confident we would win next week, but after watching the Cardinals with Peterson, I've gone down to about 95%... :D

I give us 10% chance to beat you - not because of our offense, but our defensive coordinator just isn't very good - no killer instinct. I am hoping an offensive shootout and we come out on top, but more than likely - we just plain lose :)

Ramfan128

Reaction score
b8rtm8nn":1uj2m1kw said:
Ramfan128":1uj2m1kw said:
(C)
(N)
(R)
S don't lose

Changing my picks
R (just cause)

Nice.

I give us 10% chance to beat you - not because of our offense, but our defensive coordinator just isn't very good - no killer instinct. I am hoping an offensive shootout and we come out on top, but more than likely - we just plain lose :)

Interesting. You know your team better than I do, of course, but I'm more worried about your defense than your offense.

I'm a little worried about our passing game. I know it came against the two best pass defenses in the league, but the past two games were a complete 180 over what was accomplished the first 4 weeks.

Having said that, I think I would give the Cardinals more of a chance if this game were played in LA. The Rams entire team basically has been to London before - even most of our key offseason additions (Watkins, Woods, Robey-Coleman) had been there before with the Bills. The Rams haven't won a London game, but they're kind of like Thursday games - and I think it's an advantage to the teams that have been before (i.e. Jaguars vs. Ravens).

Of course, that's thinking about the 9:30am start time, which this game does not have. So maybe it won't impact the Cardinals too much.

Fudwamper

Reaction score
(C) R: la wins a close divisional home game.
(N): niners lose again. Don't worry niners fans you pull the upset next week.
S: squeak out a fieldgull fest in NJ.

Side note I would only have 1 point on my missed week. I would have picked Washington, tb, and Jacksonville to win.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Doc you are a good man...thanks for doing this...but I have to bow out. My personal issues take precedence. I am sorry. Peace to you and all here.