Kc/raiders

Sign37now

Reaction score
Milehighhawk":397ity3t said:
Sign37now":397ity3t said:
Posted this in another Lynch thread:

The feeling got from watching it was Marshawn was trying to diffuse the situation but didn't realize it was a ref bumping into him. If you watch, he was looking at Peters and trying to push him out of the scrum when a ref bumps into him. He grabs the ref by the shirt and starts to push him away then as he's about to push him away looks at him and realizes he a ref, then says to himself, "oh shit!" and tries to pull him back so he doesn't fall down.

I'm the first to admit, Lynch isn't the brightest bulb on the tree but I honestly think he was trying diffuse the situation.

That's a fairly slanted take on a guy who left the BENCH to go onto the field.

Just the feeling I got from watching it.... Why the hate? Open your mind a little, consider other options.. Why would he attack a ref who just called a penalty in favor of his team? Go watch it again with an open mind.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Sure.....but as was already stated, he ran on to the field from the bench for goodness sake.

Not usually the actions of a guy looking to keep the peace.

I know some guys love ML, but I don't see how he can be defended tonight. His actions were horrific.

Sign37now

Reaction score
I know he is a mental midget. But I honestly think he was trying to stop the madness. "His actions were horrific." Really, you guys kill me.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
Sign37now":1r5odpjw said:
I know he is a mental midget. But I honestly think he was trying to stop the madness. "His actions were horrific." Really, you guys kill me.

Oh yes, trying to "stop the madness" then immediately proceeds to abandon his team and head home. Hilarious mental gymnastics there.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Sign37now":cc46zp5x said:

He left the bench, ran on the field and assaulted a ref.

Seems pretty much like a dictionary definition of horrific to me.

You may be the only guy on the planet defending him tonight. He's getting raked across the coals, and for good reason.

Love him all you want, the guy acted like a moron tonight.

Sign37now

Reaction score
Hawkpower":3akfome7 said:
Sign37now":3akfome7 said:

You may be the only guy on the planet defending him tonight. He's getting raked across the coals, and for good reason.

Mod edit

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Horrific seems like a bit of an overreaction. We're not talking about a violent crime scene here.

Josea16

Reaction score
Talk about steering a game. Kansas City just got screwed on national television. Hilarious.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Sign37now":15wprz0k said:
Hawkpower":15wprz0k said:
Sign37now":15wprz0k said:

Please. Nobody is offended. Just shaking our heads at a fool. The guy left the stadium and went home for gods sake.

Harp on the use of the word horrific if you want, fact is the guy acted like a total moronic douchebag.

Is that better?

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Seanhawk":1fcwkgtu said:
Horrific seems like a bit of an overreaction. We're not talking about a violent crime scene here.

Fine.

But to be fair, we don't see refs/umpires/officials grabbed and shoved all that often.

Pretty rare.

Terrible? Stupid? Idiotic?

Guess those are more accurate.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Rams/Niners was better tbh, especially since no one had that circled as a good game coming into the year.

The Chiefs secondary without Eric Berry is absolutely horrific. Their passrush was invisible this game. Derek Carr is still massively overrated, was missing wide open receivers and had five interceptable passes. He had almost no pressure on him all game. When people say he's better than Russ it's just pathetic to hear.

Mizak

Reaction score
If he did this as a Seahawk, would some of you guys say the same thing?

I'm pretty sure you guys would defend his actions on here 100% if he was wearing the blue and green.

Sign37now

Reaction score
Hawkpower":1wkldyup said:
Sign37now":1wkldyup said:
Hawkpower":1wkldyup said:
Sign37now":1wkldyup said:

I don't necessarily "love" him but you guys are such a bunch of pussies who are so easily offended. Give me a break. Half the league won't stand for the national anthem for all the wrong reasons. That's "HORRIFIC" but no one wants to talk about that. No wonder so many great past posters have left.

Please. Nobody is offended. Just shaking our heads at a fool. The guy left the stadium and went home for gods sake.

Harp on the use of the word horrific if you want, fact is the guy acted like a total moronic douchebag.

Is that better?

Maybe he was pissed when he tried telling them he was trying to diffuse. then someone said, "They should have run it." and he said "screw this." I'd have left too. :stirthepot: