Kc/raiders

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000864111/article/marshawn-lynch-facing-possible-fines-suspension[/urltargetblank]

According to Rappaport he's looking at a minimum of $30k for contacting the official and minimum of another $6k for entering the fight area. Obviously these are minimums. He also said he can be suspended but that would be less likely in this instance.

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000864555/article/nfl-suspends-marshawn-lynch-1-game-after-ejection[/urltargetblank]

Marshawn Lynch has been suspended one game by the NFL, league spokesman Michael Signora announced Friday. Lynch was suspended for his actions in Thursday night's game, in which he made contact with an official, drew an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty and was ejected

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Mizak":3iju80l8 said:
If he did this as a Seahawk, would some of you guys say the same thing?

I'm pretty sure you guys would defend his actions on here 100% if he was wearing the blue and green.
I was just thinking that I don't recall him ever getting that upset about any of the shots Russell has taken. Of course you could say that about most of the Hawks players, coaches and front office.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
One game suspension + the fine(s). Reasonable.

chris98251

Reaction score
brimsalabim":2at4rkhd said:
Mizak":2at4rkhd said:

I'm pretty sure you guys would defend his actions on here 100% if he was wearing the blue and green.
I was just thinking that I don't recall him ever getting that upset about any of the shots Russell has taken. Of course you could say that about most of the Hawks players, coaches and front office.

Wilson isn't his family, Peters is his cousin, stayed with Lynch in Seattle while at UW. Family Trumps Team.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
chris98251":1mngeyuv said:
brimsalabim":1mngeyuv said:
Mizak":1mngeyuv said:

Wilson isn't his family, Peters is his cousin, stayed with Lynch in Seattle while at UW. Family Trumps Team.

Yeah, he wasn't running to the defense of his QB.

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000866456/article/marshawn-lynchs-onegame-suspension-upheld[/urltargetblank]

The NFL announced Tuesday appeals officer James Thrash, jointly appointed by NFL and NFLPA, upheld Lynch's one-game suspension.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It was entertaining how many people out there were making excuses for him. As if running from the sidelines and pushing a ref is no biggie........if you're Beast Mode :roll:

I love the guy, but his act is very old. And he is a shell of his former self on the field. Bad way to go out. But, a bunch of hype for nothing, just like the Raiders.