NFC West Pick The Winners

OP
OP
bigskydoc

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Week 9 saw no perfect picks, thanks to the Seahawks crapping the bed. Looks like there will be only minor movement week 10 as the only real disagreement is on who is worse, Niners or Giants.

Just for gits and shiggles, I added a percent correct column on the left. I may discontinue this next week if the formatting doesn't sort properly.

Week9 results

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
S
(R)
(C)

Man, the Cardinals @ Texans game is a tough one to call. I need to make up some lost ground, so I'm going to go with the Cardinals losing, and I think the Vikings D offers Goff and company a bit too much trouble.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Week 11

(C)
(R)
S

These are probably the most evenly matched up week this division has seen all year. I could honestly seeing any game going either way

Fudwamper

Reaction score
(R)
C
S

Ok I originally thought a losing week for the NFC West, Rams make too many mistakes in Minny, Cards pull out the win because of their D, and Wilson beats the Falcons deep a ton.

OP
OP
bigskydoc

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Going into tonight's game, we have a 3-way tie at the top. Picking the Seahawks to lose tonight may be a good strategy to propel someone into the top or into sole possession of the #1 spot.

Week10 results

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
bigskydoc":b6i6xw7j said:
Picking the Seahawks to lose tonight may be a good strategy to propel someone into the top or into sole possession of the #1 spot.
GASP!

[youtube]MC9AjN5l4Gs[/youtube]

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Less than halfway through the first quarter and we're down 14-0...can I change my mind on that Seahawks pick?

Lol...

Latest posts