Skins vs Saints

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
El Caliente":3ap3433n said:
As a Saints game, that game had everything you want in a football game: Drama, action, triumph, it really was amazing. I can say with certainty that the Saints can beat anyone in the NFC.

Except the Vikings cuz you know they got crushed by them lol, granted it was week 1 with Bradford and Cook in

adeltaY

Reaction score
ctrcat":3g3as5kt said:
El Caliente":3g3as5kt said:
As a Saints game, that game had everything you want in a football game: Drama, action, triumph, it really was amazing. I can say with certainty that the Saints can beat anyone in the NFC.

Sure can, and can also say with certainty they can lose their next 3.

Any team can lose to any team. The Saints clearly look much better than the Panthers at this point.

El Caliente

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":1ylj6f4x said:
El Caliente":1ylj6f4x said:

Except the Vikings cuz you know they got crushed by them lol, granted it was week 1 with Bradford and Cook in

Yeah, I would like to see that Vikings rematch in the playoffs. Sure Cooks and Bradford would be out, but then again in that first game the Saints were without Pro Bowl LT Terron Armstead, and top 20 cb Ken Crawley. In a do over I wonder how things would go. Fun stuff to think about.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
El Caliente":1thefhy2 said:
WilsonMVP":1thefhy2 said:
El Caliente":1thefhy2 said:

Yeah, I would like to see that Vikings rematch in the playoffs. Sure Cooks and Bradford would be out, but then again in that first game the Saints were without Pro Bowl LT Terron Armstead, and top 20 cb Ken Crawley. In a do over I wonder how things would go. Fun stuff to think about.

Vikings running game has somehow as a team gotten better without cook but Cook was the NFL leading rusher when he got hurt

El Caliente

Reaction score
Yeah it's weird how the Vikes have gotten better since Cooks went out, much like it's weird how the Saints offense and Defense have become top 10 units since the addition of Crawley and Armstead.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
adeltaY":hk5lj1tj said:
Wow, I thought the Saints were done. This win just proves that Drew Brees is still legit.
Put Drew Bree's in New England the last ten years and HE is the unquestioned GOAT. Dude is the only qb who has ever thrown for 5000 yards more than once, and he's done it FIVE times. He has been cursed with shit tier defense most of his career. He is so much better than people give him credit for.