If Jacksonville can upset New England...

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
drcool":1fs4b96n said:
I hate to say it but I was rooting for the Steelers last week and the Patriots this week. Our office here is full of Jags fans and they have been insufferable. 99% of them didn't give a rip about the Jags until mid-November this year. The whole city is like that too.

Yeah, there are actually some die-hard Jags fans who have been hardcore fans for 20 years and they are fine but all the Johnny-come-lately fans are horrible. I used to kind of like the Jags but no more.

Let's be honest, the Jags have never had an amazing fanbase, so it's not surprising that they don't really know how to act now that they've had some success.

But let's remember, and I'm sure we ALL had friends and family that jumped on the bandwagon and didn't know how to act in 2012 and 2013. I know I did.

I'm happy for Jags fans, lord knows they've endured a lot of misery.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":1e0wbh4f said:
Tommy will kill Jax. Just kill them. NE's screen game is going to neuter the Jags.

Book it.
This. If Jimmy G, Tom Brady’s BACKUP, can humiliate the Jags for 44 points, Brady is going to rape them with a rusty tire iron.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":q54jj44v said:
CodeWarrior":q54jj44v said:
Tommy will kill Jax. Just kill them. NE's screen game is going to neuter the Jags.

Book it.
This. If Jimmy G, Tom Brady’s BACKUP, can humiliate the Jags for 44 points, Brady is going to rape them with a rusty tire iron.
I think NE is going to win it all..They are that good

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
IndyHawk":1agsykwn said:
5_Golden_Rings":1agsykwn said:
CodeWarrior":1agsykwn said:

Book it.
I think NE is going to win it all..Everyone else is that bad

FIFY.

drcool

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":17mtlcdm said:
drcool":17mtlcdm said:
I hate to say it but I was rooting for the Steelers last week and the Patriots this week. Our office here is full of Jags fans and they have been insufferable. 99% of them didn't give a rip about the Jags until mid-November this year. The whole city is like that too.

Yeah, there are actually some die-hard Jags fans who have been hardcore fans for 20 years and they are fine but all the Johnny-come-lately fans are horrible. I used to kind of like the Jags but no more.

Let's be honest, the Jags have never had an amazing fanbase, so it's not surprising that they don't really know how to act now that they've had some success.

But let's remember, and I'm sure we ALL had friends and family that jumped on the bandwagon and didn't know how to act in 2012 and 2013. I know I did.

I'm happy for Jags fans, lord knows they've endured a lot of misery.

There are a LOT of similarities between the Jags fans this year and Seahawks fans in 2012-2013. I totally respect the fans who have been there through the lean years (a LOT of lean years) and get to enjoy this. But the ones who are talking trash, pretending like they have always cared, etc. are the annoying ones. I have no problem with bandwagon fans (every winning team has them) but when they act like they have always cared? Those are the annoying ones.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I would love to see the upset. But I wouldn't bet against New England, they are gonna' win the whole damn thing, again. :pukeface:

chris98251

Reaction score
One hit and New Englands chances are dashed, no Grappallo anymore. Jags defense is just the type to get to the Human Statue. Their secondary will make him wait longer in the pocket and that's all it takes.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3s3idfti said:
Aren't you tired of seeing Brady crossing pattern teams like Chinese water torture to death?
Yeah, but I'd love to see their offensive effectiveness in Seattle.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
To answer the question,,, yes they CAN. Will they? highly doubtful.

NE is a machine, and frankly Jax will most likely be happy to be there, they spent their emotional load last week in Pitt.

To think Brady/belicheat get to sleep walk to ring 6 through Mariota, Bortles, Keenum/foles....

original poster

Reaction score
Anyone else laugh when they announced Brady got hurt in practice?

"Psst...hey kid, pretend to run into that guy in the red jersey, quick go" wink wink nudge nudge.

"Coach, you mean Tom?? OK, you got it.."

Belichick - "Tom...TOM!!!! Your hand looks pretty bad", whilst trying to keep a straight face.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":ji56gmbm said:
Sgt. Largent":ji56gmbm said:
Aren't you tired of seeing Brady crossing pattern teams like Chinese water torture to death?
Yeah, but I'd love to see their offensive effectiveness in Seattle.

Of course, and every other fanbase would be sick of seeing us dink and dunk teams to death for 15 years straight as I am with NE.

Good god, just hurry up and suck already Patriots.