NFC West Pick The Winners

OP
OP
bigskydoc

bigskydoc

Reaction score
The results are finally compiled. Congrats to B8rtm8n, I am officially handing the torch over to you for 2017, but I'll be back for another go at it next year. The most fascinating thing to me is how few perfect picks there were at the end of the year.

Final 2017 results

kidhawk

Reaction score
bigskydoc":4fyj9zkm said:
The results are finally compiled. Congrats to B8rtm8n, I am officially handing the torch over to you for 2017, but I'll be back for another go at it next year. The most fascinating thing to me is how few perfect picks there were at the end of the year.

Thanks for running this thing it's always fun and interesting.

As for the final weeks struggles to have very many perfect picks, I think a lot of people (myself included) made at least one of their picks be a less likely game in an attempt to move up the leader board in what was a fairly close race. Couple that with the fact that many of us here are Seahawks fans and the Seahawks had the roughest December we've had in a VERY long time, and you get very few perfect weeks. Now, you can also add on what was an unlikely win streak by the Niners as well. I don't think too many people would have thought they'd win 5 in a row to cap off the season.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Thanks, BSD!

Also, congrats to Bart...glare.......I'm the first loser. :'(

I'm comin' after your trophy hard next year. :lol:

OP
OP
bigskydoc

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Update. I, inadvertently assigned my picks for week 17 to Homerun1970. Corrected below. Now, my forgetting to get that one pick in really hurts. Would have tied me for first. Still, congrats to Bart.

Click on image for full size and to check results for other mistakes

Kid, I think you are right about needing to catch up etc. That is why I picked up the perfect weekend in week 17.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Congrats Bart. Thanks BSD for managing a fun contest. I'm looking forward to another one next season. 2018 is my year!! :)

kidhawk

Reaction score
Going to remove the sticky from this topic as it has been over for some time now, but I wanted to thank bsd again for taking the time to run it.

Latest posts