Todd Haley

Trrrroy

Reaction score
Good coordinator but people seem to hate him wherever he goes.

chris98251

Reaction score
There seems to be a echo, I am sure I read this post in at least three other threads now it has one with a title also.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Haley's definitely questionable. As you guys have pointed out, he has a way of pissing people off. Must be a very abrasive guy behind the scenes.

Also, questionable playcaller.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Steelers fans seem to be thrilled. Sounds like he over complicated plays, lacked situational awareness, and liked to dial up home runs on third and short (where have we seen that?) I am a bit surprised at how happy they all are though, their offense looked unstoppable in many games. Maybe inconsistent? Didn't watch enough of their games to know but that offense has a ton of talent.

original poster

Reaction score
mistaowen":w9r77vt3 said:
Steelers fans seem to be thrilled. Sounds like he over complicated plays, lacked situational awareness, and liked to dial up home runs on third and short (where have we seen that?) I am a bit surprised at how happy they all are though, their offense looked unstoppable in many games. Maybe inconsistent? Didn't watch enough of their games to know but that offense has a ton of talent.

Because unless the team completes 100% of their completions, gets zero interceptions and 100% redzone efficiency just about every fan complains about their OC.

Seriously, it's easily the most 'moaned about' thing in the NFL.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
mistaowen":cqhpi0rh said:

It's kind of a trip that the OC of an offense that hung 42 on a top two defense in the divisional round of the playoffs would get canned following a loss.

Seems like every where Haley goes he rubs people the wrong way. I doubt it's easy to direct Big Ben, Bell and Brown among the rest of the personalities on that team, but there must have been some really bad blood to move on from him.

AKNFidel

Reaction score
Maulbert":1z5b16q7 said:
JGfromtheNW":1z5b16q7 said:
It's kind of a trip that the OC of an offense that hung 42 on a top two defense in the divisional round of the playoffs would get canned following a loss.

But they were down by 21 twice in the first half.

Being down by 21 in the first quarter speaks more to a defensive issue than the OC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Seanhawk

Reaction score
original poster":3ln635qj said:
mistaowen":3ln635qj said:

Because unless the team completes 100% of their completions, gets zero interceptions and 100% redzone efficiency just about every fan complains about their OC.

Seriously, it's easily the most 'moaned about' thing in the NFL.

Every quarterback in the history of football has and will complete 100% of their completions.