Bevell to QB coach DaBears

JGreen79

Reaction score
GeekHawk":1eum1gsh said:
Is bevel off to Chicago yet? I'm fully confident in their ability to make such a stupid move. After all, they traded us a first-round pick for Mirer... :mrgreen:

And the trade last year to the 49ers.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
chris98251":2p38dss7 said:
That's only because TJack could only throw right and make one read.

So that is who mentored Kaeporpick.

Bevell not going to bears...they decided to keep their qb coach as it is........

fire_marshall_bill

Reaction score
gowazzu02":1hmbvogi said:
Now that he's finally gone, can we admit that he actually did a really good job here?

Sure things got away from us the last couple years, but even then what did we rank 11th in overall O? But thats not what im talking about.

He took an undersized 3rd rd QB, and rewrote his entire playbook for him. He helped get us to the Superbowl back to back years. Yes he blew the second one, but we were there.

No, he didn't. He called some decent games. That's it.

chris98251

Reaction score
Bevell is still unemployed, options getting thinner out there. OC not likely and now QB coach positions also drying up.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
GeekHawk":3ked2q13 said:
This can't be - until I finally blocked a certain now-former poster, I kept reading on here that bevel was destined for the next HC job of the Seahawks, and in fact had turned down numerous HC jobs to stay here. Guess not, huh?

Its pretty ironic that that certain poster is no longer present on the board. I truly believe that the certain poster we are talking about was actually Darrell Bevell himself. Am I alone in thinking that? Am I even allowed to bring it up?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":213pccrr said:
Its pretty ironic that that certain poster is no longer present on the board. I truly believe that the certain poster we are talking about was actually Darrell Bevell himself. Am I alone in thinking that? Am I even allowed to bring it up?
He's not posting anymore because he can't. :)

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":17ujqoyg said:
GeekHawk":17ujqoyg said:
Was he blocked, or did he just derp himself to death?
They probably asked him when the best time to run a bubble screen was.

I'd have respect for him as a Seahawk fan if he came on here and posted now but it seems that he was only cheering individuals. TJack now Bevell are gone, no one to drool over and say, "I know that guy". Bevell goes to the Bears does their forum spontaneously have a new member named Siouxbear?

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Pretty ironic that he was a Vikings fan before becoming a Seahawks fan.

sdog1981

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":imbc5lov said:
RolandDeschain":imbc5lov said:
GeekHawk":imbc5lov said:
Was he blocked, or did he just derp himself to death?
They probably asked him when the best time to run a bubble screen was.

I'd have respect for him as a Seahawk fan if he came on here and posted now but it seems that he was only cheering individuals. TJack now Bevell are gone, no one to drool over and say, "I know that guy". Bevell goes to the Bears does their forum spontaneously have a new member named Siouxbear?

This more to the point. He was a TJack fan or family member.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Erebus":hnppb91z said:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/01/23/report-darrell-bevell-interviewing-with-cardinals/

Looks like the Cardinals are interviewing him for OC now. It would be like Norton joining the 49ers and then jumping ship immediately to be our DC. I sure hope it happens. I would love the Cardinals to be stuck in mediocrity for a few years.
This would be AWESOME if it happened. LMAO! I would love for my team’s defense to play against a Darrell Bevell offense.
You know his team ain’t scoring much in the first half.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Sioux ..Hope he proves many wrong and comes back
It amazes me how he has affected lives in here,I think it's funny.