Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

bradford to cardinals

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
bradford to cardinals
Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:54 am
  • lmao 20 mil
    “Well, they’re going to have to stop all of us. You feel me. I’m a piece to it, but we’ve got some dogs.”
    User avatar
    Str8OuttaSkittles
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 431
    Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:13 am


Re: bradford to cardinals
Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:55 am
  • Str8OuttaSkittles wrote:lmao 20 mil

    He probably tore an ACL just reading this.
    A.D.I.D.A.S.
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 92
    Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:54 pm


Re: bradford to cardinals
Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:57 am
  • A.D.I.D.A.S. wrote:
    Str8OuttaSkittles wrote:lmao 20 mil

    He probably tore an ACL just reading this.

    hahah kinda glad our division hotting up at least cards aint in the running :lol: :lol:
    “Well, they’re going to have to stop all of us. You feel me. I’m a piece to it, but we’ve got some dogs.”
    User avatar
    Str8OuttaSkittles
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 431
    Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:13 am


Re: bradford to cardinals
Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:13 am
  • But who will start for them in week 2?
    User avatar
    Rat
    * NET Cynic *
     
    Posts: 5026
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:42 pm
    Location: Grand Rapids, MI


Re: bradford to cardinals
Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:13 am
  • I cannot believe how much money that toothpick has made in the NFL.
    GO HAWKS!!!

    Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!
    User avatar
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *
     
    Posts: 15765
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:46 am


Re: bradford to cardinals
Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:19 am
  • MontanaHawk05 wrote:I cannot believe how much money that toothpick has made in the NFL.


    He's definitely up there. Got drafted when the rookie contracts were massive, so I'm guessing over 100 mil?
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2892
    Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:22 pm
    Location: Portland, OR


Re: bradford to cardinals
Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:28 am
  • adeltaY wrote:
    MontanaHawk05 wrote:I cannot believe how much money that toothpick has made in the NFL.


    He's definitely up there. Got drafted when the rookie contracts were massive, so I'm guessing over 100 mil?


    $114 mil, including eighteen last year for...two starts, was it? And still only 30 years old. Why is nobody doing a performance/cost analysis on this guy. :lol:
    SeaChase wrote:One thing I noticed,well in my opinion,is that Wilson isnt a good passer.
    KillerB
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 302
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:38 am
    Location: Issaquah, WA


Re: bradford to cardinals
Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:57 am
  • Please, for the love of god embed your tweets!
    www.hawk-talk.com

    Image

    Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    User avatar
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 3151
    Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:55 am


Re: bradford to cardinals
Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:15 pm
  • original poster wrote:Please, for the love of god embed your tweets!

    my bad dude i shall do it from now on (had to google to embed ) :?
    “Well, they’re going to have to stop all of us. You feel me. I’m a piece to it, but we’ve got some dogs.”
    User avatar
    Str8OuttaSkittles
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 431
    Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:13 am


Re: bradford to cardinals
Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:11 pm
  • Why do people keep paying this guy? Amazing.
    User avatar
    Coug_Hawk08
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4284
    Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:26 am


Re: bradford to cardinals
Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:12 pm
  • Lol
    ImageImageImageImageImage
    WhyDidntWeRun.jpg
    User avatar
    Crizilla
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2722
    Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:52 pm
    Location: Kirkland


Re: bradford to cardinals
Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:58 pm
  • What kind of magic is this? How has he mesmerized so many NFL GMs? Dude wields the force better than Vader.

    At least we don't have to worry about becoming the cellar dwellers this year

    LMAO

    Too many priceless comments in this thread to quote them all


    :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers:
    Fire Tom Cable

    Still can't believe we let Alex Collins go
    User avatar
    bigskydoc
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2276
    Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:27 am
    Location: Kalispell, MT


Re: bradford to cardinals
Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:23 pm
  • He's like Jeff George and his ten million dollar arm / 10 cent head. GMs and coaches are just enamored of Bradford, with all evidence to the contrary.
    User avatar
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc
     
    Posts: 6329
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:29 pm
    Location: Orting WA, Great Northwet


Re: bradford to cardinals
Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:34 pm
  • He looks like a kid dressed as Sam Bradford for Halloween.

    Image
    User avatar
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5375
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:04 pm


Re: bradford to cardinals
Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:59 pm
  • Rat wrote:But who will start for them in week 2?


    Whoa bro, you are on fire today. :lol:
    "It's Ground Hawks Day" Chris Berman
    User avatar
    seahawkfreak
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4806
    Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:36 pm
    Location: Aiken , SC


Re: bradford to cardinals
Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:10 am
  • MontanaHawk05 wrote:I cannot believe how much money that toothpick has made in the NFL.

    Exactly this...
    People are not paying by results or by injury history..Idiots
    Will Dissly
    2018 Adopt a rookie
    User avatar
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3922
    Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:42 pm


Re: bradford to cardinals
Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:27 am
  • Str8OuttaSkittles wrote:
    original poster wrote:Please, for the love of god embed your tweets!

    my bad dude i shall do it from now on (had to google to embed ) :?


    Just post the link and click the 'tweet' button (in-between the instagram and urlTargetBlank one :2thumbs:

    Make sure the link is in-between like this - [tweet]LINK GOES HERE[/tweet]

    :2thumbs:

    Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 10.26.16.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 10.26.16.png (115.84 KiB) Viewed 849 times
    www.hawk-talk.com

    Image

    Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    User avatar
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 3151
    Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:55 am


Re: bradford to cardinals
Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:36 am
  • original poster wrote:
    Str8OuttaSkittles wrote:
    original poster wrote:Please, for the love of god embed your tweets!

    my bad dude i shall do it from now on (had to google to embed ) :?


    Just post the link and click the 'tweet' button (in-between the instagram and urlTargetBlank one :2thumbs:

    Make sure the link is in-between like this - [tweet]LINK GOES HERE[/tweet]

    :2thumbs:

    Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 10.26.16.png


    You win the interwebs today!
    2018 Adopt a Rookie: Rashaad Penny

    Image
    User avatar
    Sox-n-Hawks
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1780
    Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:26 am


Re: bradford to cardinals
Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:07 pm
  • I've been wanting to play against Bradford since we traded him.

    if he somehow makes it to the first Rams game healthy, I doubt he will be by the end of it. Not saying I want to see that, but Cardinals QBs just don't make it out healthy of those games..
    Ramfan128
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 678
    Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:46 am


Re: bradford to cardinals
Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:25 pm
  • Ramfan128 wrote:I've been wanting to play against Bradford since we traded him.

    if he somehow makes it to the first Rams game healthy, I doubt he will be by the end of it. Not saying I want to see that, but Cardinals QBs just don't make it out healthy of those games..


    Except your D line is playing someplace else now, lets see how this turns out.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 24368
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.




It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:21 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online