Graham to Packers

adeltaY

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2jivg31a said:
RolandDeschain":2jivg31a said:
Cyrus12":2jivg31a said:
He can smile about this but he didn't want to work in the dirty areas of the field where he might take a hit from a guy 50 lbs less in weight than him.Weakest big guy I think I have seen in the NFL. Not saying he wasn't good but just didn't like getting hit. I am sure he will do well in GB but he was the wrong guy for this team. We need Zach Miller 2.0...
He wasn't the wrong guy, we had the wrong coordinator. He should have been used as a stud receiver...like how the Saints used him...and how the Packers are about to use him...

Perhaps but they attempted to use him as an actual TE which imo he is not. Cant block in the run game and couldn't take a hit. I don't see that changing in GB.

I think GB will use him more to his strengths, but the question is to what degree he still possesses those strengths. I'm not sure if his disappearance between the 20s this season was because of a lack of effort, poor playcalling, or a decline in athleticism. I can't shake the feeling that he lost a step, though I don't have any definitive proof.

Rodgers is probably the best seam route thrower in the game, so I'm sure they'll be sending him on plenty of those this season. Also, I doubt his redzone prowess will decline since it doesn't take as much speed and relies on his size and ability to box out defenders, so I'm sure he'll get 10+ TD if he stays healthy.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well Rodgers is a different type of QB then Brees and Wilson, he will let you know when you screw up or don't give 100 percent, Graham short arming or not willing to take a shot and he will be all over him.

Say what you will but Rodgers is a tough SOB and won't tolerate pussified efforts.

Mindsink

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1hr1vdvx said:
chris98251":1hr1vdvx said:
Say what you will but Rodgers is a tough SOB and won't tolerate pussified efforts.
You're confusing Rodgers with his Packers predecessor.

This ^