Michael Bennett indicted by Harris County grand jury

Seafan

Reaction score
If Bennett has a good lawyer, and he should, he'll face no jail time for this. The story looks worse for the Houston PD.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Apparently he hasn’t showed for OTA’s with his new teammates yet.

Chapow

Reaction score
brimsalabim":1sk8zcbo said:

Neither has Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Julio Jones, Aaron Donald, Earl Thomas, and who knows how many other guys.

I don't see what that has to do with the topic of this thread though and I have no idea what your point is. Lots of guys, especially veterans, don't attend OTA's for any number of reasons.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Chapow":xd1d3peu said:
brimsalabim":xd1d3peu said:

Neither has Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Julio Jones, Aaron Donald, Earl Thomas, and who knows how many other guys.

I don't see what that has to do with the topic of this thread though and I have no idea what your point is. Lots of guys, especially veterans, don't attend OTA's for any number of reasons.

I agree 100% that its not relevant to the story, but I will say that if you are a major acquisition for a new team in the offseason its probably best that you try to get acclimated as soon as possible to the new team.

Threedee

Reaction score
It's amazing that another SB came and went, and we're now just getting around to having a trial.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Threedee":14346zqp said:
It's amazing that another SB came and went, and we're now just getting around to having a trial.
Anybody who lived through OJ should not be surprised by the lack of speed of the judicial system.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
HawkGA":2z76ic6x said:
Threedee":2z76ic6x said:
Anybody who lived through OJ should not be surprised by the lack of speed of the judicial system.

Why people (rightly, IMO) say that the sixth amendment is far-and-away the most violated amendment in the US Constitution.

Rocket

Reaction score
Threedee":2c0kwr7a said:
It was suggested by one in the know, above, that the cops were trying to sweep this one under the rug as the Bennett's are locals to Houston. This might explain the delay.

Regardless of the stature and humbleness and philanthropy of Mikey B, he seems to have bowled over two security guards and knocked over a disabled pass-checker while trying to get on the field. Assault is defined as offensive touching. It sure sounds as if he's done that, and he allegedly did it while intoxicated. Plus, drunk or not, he ought to know his own strength.

Bad Mike, bad, bad Mike.

chris98251

Reaction score
Rocket":2utxhunr said:
Threedee":2utxhunr said:
It was suggested by one in the know, above, that the cops were trying to sweep this one under the rug as the Bennett's are locals to Houston. This might explain the delay.

Regardless of the stature and humbleness and philanthropy of Mikey B, he seems to have bowled over two security guards and knocked over a disabled pass-checker while trying to get on the field. Assault is defined as offensive touching. It sure sounds as if he's done that, and he allegedly did it while intoxicated. Plus, drunk or not, he ought to know his own strength.

Bad Mike, bad, bad Mike.

If the security people and that disabled person would have been trianed properly by Cable they would have been completly out of the way. Not Micheals fault.

chris98251

Reaction score
Rocket":np4q59ev said:
chris98251":np4q59ev said:
Not Micheals fault.

What does this have to do with my Bro Micheal Ray, the first man cored by the NBA's three strikes policy?

You old fart this is the thread topic.

Michael Bennett indicted by Harris County grand jury

hawxfreak

Reaction score
You guys have no clue apparently how slow the judicial system is normally and can be if you have money to put up a fight
This won't be dealt with till after this season is well in the books and If the eagles get in the post season again it will be way after the season ends
Just because were interested doesn't mean any one else cares as far as lawyers and prosecutors go
If the prosecutors had an iron clad case it still could be a year or two and if they don't it could be forever and dropped
Hell , my moms probate took 9 months after she passed and she had ZERO financials and nothing else to deal with and they still said it was unusually fast , so don't expect much anytime soon :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: